Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

FUNNY

Go down 
+8
EggzOverEazy
CapnCrunch
2ToN
super_mario90
Ketcham While They're Hot
JoshJ81
hof8231
MistaFaded
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-16, 10:37

Kinda funny just reading some of the old threads that were made b4 the season was started about the broncos say they were goin to be the worst team and end up last or second to last in the afc west how marshall wasn't goin to do s*** cause cutlers gone how there stupid cause they drafted a HB with there first pick orton was going to play like trash and how they have no names defense side of the ball. Well there second in the afc west marshall is still a beast moreno is goin to rush for a 1000 and more yards orton is gettin the job done and the D ranked in the top 5. I know a lot of you won't belive me but I know we were goin to be ok b4 the season started I know we were goin to start 3 and 0 I said that in one of the threads and I said marshall was going to catch 100 balls didn't matter who was throwing him the ball didn't think moreno was goin to rush for a 1000 but pretty happy with that and I know are D was goin to play a lot better with the 3 4 D. Pretty happy about being 8 and 5 goin to end up atleast having 10 wins where a lot of peeps that we would only get 5 or 6 wins. Only think I would say that I wish royal would of played a lil better but maybe its just that his not use to the offense yet or orton is lookin for marshall more than royal. All in all pretty happy where we are at.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-16, 11:44

MistaFaded wrote:
Kinda funny just reading some of the old threads that were made b4 the season was started about the broncos say they were goin to be the worst team and end up last or second to last in the afc west how marshall wasn't goin to do s*** cause cutlers gone how there stupid cause they drafted a HB with there first pick orton was going to play like trash and how they have no names defense side of the ball. Well there second in the afc west marshall is still a beast moreno is goin to rush for a 1000 and more yards orton is gettin the job done and the D ranked in the top 5. I know a lot of you won't belive me but I know we were goin to be ok b4 the season started I know we were goin to start 3 and 0 I said that in one of the threads and I said marshall was going to catch 100 balls didn't matter who was throwing him the ball didn't think moreno was goin to rush for a 1000 but pretty happy with that and I know are D was goin to play a lot better with the 3 4 D. Pretty happy about being 8 and 5 goin to end up atleast having 10 wins where a lot of peeps that we would only get 5 or 6 wins. Only think I would say that I wish royal would of played a lil better but maybe its just that his not use to the offense yet or orton is lookin for marshall more than royal. All in all pretty happy where we are at.

That was painful as all hell to read.

I still say the Broncos don't make the playoffs, one loss and they're screwed and I'm willing to bet the Eagles will beat them. There are so many teams at 7-6 that I believe are better teams right now than the Broncos, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-16, 13:44

My team not makin the playoffs u jus hope ur cowboys win a game in dec didn't we beat u guys in week 4 I forget lol
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-16, 14:29

MistaFaded wrote:
My team not makin the playoffs u jus hope ur cowboys win a game in dec didn't we beat u guys in week 4 I forget lol

Way to bring something completely irrelevant into the conversation. I brought up a relevant point, you retorted with something completely irrelevant based on the team that I like. Nice try, though. A for effort I suppose.
Back to top Go down
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-09-03

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-16, 16:36

Mista, I know what you mean, just read about it in my Sig!
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-16, 19:45

hof8231 wrote:
MistaFaded wrote:

Way to bring something completely irrelevant into the conversation. I brought up a relevant point, you retorted with something completely irrelevant based on the team that I like. Nice try, though. A for effort I suppose.

nuthin agaist you just your team really hope they beat the saints though
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-16, 19:51

I'm a diehard Broncos fan and I'm not completely sold that we'll make the playoffs. We started off hot just well enough to put us in the position we're at. We need to show more consistency though to be considered a legitimate playoff contender. Even if we made the playoffs at this point, I don't think we could match up against teams like the Patriots and Colts.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-17, 04:19

the way the pats are playing the broncos can take them
Back to top Go down
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-17, 08:26

Yeah Broncos are in a must win situation because of those Chargers, right now. But Pats are too, as the is the 'Fins own the tie breaker over the Pat ATM.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-17, 16:34

JoshJ81 wrote:
Yeah Broncos are in a must win situation because of those Chargers, right now. But Pats are too, as the is the 'Fins own the tie breaker over the Pat ATM.

fins are 1-1 head to head vs pats this season so no tiebreaker, unless u meant the divisional record
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-17, 20:31

yeah, divisional wise, rhw fins are 4-2 while are like 2-3?
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-22, 10:32

Gonna have to take the last 2 to get those 10 now
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-22, 10:38

the broncos WERE the biggest surprise of the season, but after going 6-0 they have gone 2-7... thats fuckin bad.

they've been losing to struggling teams, and the only wins they have in their last 8 games were against the Chiefs and the equally struggling Giants.

i dont know how you can be happy about that.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-22, 13:21

yea they got off to a good start.. ill give u that.. sure this is a successful season cuz they went over .500 but they shoulda done better.. the neck beard DOES eventually effect u... id take 30 INTs over that bum anyday...
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-23, 07:04

I
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
yea they got off to a good start.. ill give u that.. sure this is a successful season cuz they went over .500 but they shoulda done better.. the neck beard DOES eventually effect u... id take 30 INTs over that bum anyday...

My broncos will still go 10 and 6 I said it and we will beat the eagles and make the playoffs mark my words dammit lol.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-23, 13:19

I sure hope you beat the Eagles, that would be good for my Cowboys. I just ain't as optomistic as you are.

Go Broncos??
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-23, 16:39

Yes please beat the Eagles! Need Car and Vikes to come out big against the Giants too!
Back to top Go down
neezynola
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-24

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-23, 23:22

haaaa broncos have hope
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-23, 23:44

when we are not suppose to win we win when we got a easy win we lose idk this is a big game for both team champ will be on jackson so don't thin he will have a 50 yard td in this game and westbrook might play but he ain't goin to be the same his goin to be a lil scared to get hit I'm worried about vick idk if his playin I think he got hurt but are run D need to step up in this game and we to throw the deep ball more teams are jus playin cover 2 on us cause we don't go deep hope we get the win GO BRONCOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty2009-12-24, 00:10

nothing special about the broncos this year. they are just like every other year start off great and then crumble in the end. what was the point in firing the rat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNY   FUNNY Empty

Back to top Go down

FUNNY
Page 1 of 1