Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

lmfao i got dc/ed......

Go down 
+6
MiamiXCanes
iGotBeast$wag13
so much swag
Captain_Swagg801
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty
PostSubject: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-12, 23:51

glitch again. u guys have fun playing this pos of a game.i made my attempt to comeback and ea has failed miserably peace suckas.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-12, 23:55

Damn that sucks, why cant EA make a glitch-free game? Like comon...they must know about this sh1t, just take your lazy staff and fix it, it shouldn't be that fuckin hard
Back to top Go down
Captain_Swagg801
New MS Member
New MS Member
Captain_Swagg801

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-13, 00:10

xRideTheBus36xx wrote:
Damn that sucks, why cant EA make a glitch-free game? Like comon...they must know about this sh1t, just take your lazy staff and fix it, it shouldn't be that fuckin hard

well if its not that hard why dont you do it instead of getting on the internet and complaining about it? i think EA does a great job and there staff is far from lazy if they were lazy they wouldnt have made such a great game. if ya dont like the game dont play it.... simple as that.... not tryina clown on you but complaining about the games flaws isnt gonna fix anything. glitches are just part of the game you can just not play or just accept the fact that there a part of the game and deal with it.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-13, 00:21

Yeah cuz i can do a lot to fix the game...shut the **** up b1tch.

This isn't a great game at all, its just that its the only football game out there and thats why i play it.

they aren't lazy? they are late on every damn roster update and it took them like a month late to come out with the patch. Just sayin
Back to top Go down
Captain_Swagg801
New MS Member
New MS Member
Captain_Swagg801

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-13, 00:44

xRideTheBus36xx wrote:
Yeah cuz i can do a lot to fix the game...shut the **** up b1tch.

This isn't a great game at all, its just that its the only football game out there and thats why i play it.

they aren't lazy? they are late on every damn roster update and it took them like a month late to come out with the patch. Just sayin

then like i said go complain to them! lol if you can do alot to fix the game then do it ya clown! why would you play a game that you dont like? even if it is the only football game. simply dont play it if you dont like it. simple as that. lol lmfao i got dc/ed...... 99593
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-13, 00:45

I never said i didn't like it, i just said its not a great game at all.

Dumbass, i said I CANT DO anything to fix the game, so might as well complain and see if EA gets their head out of their a$$ and does positive sh1t
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-13, 00:50

hahahahahahah funny. lmfao i got dc/ed...... Lol
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-13, 00:54

yea, i wish EA can come up with an authentic and realistic gm. Dnt get me wrong, i like the game... they are making steps in a positive direction for the game of the first gen IMO. C'Mon EA, do somethin right!
Back to top Go down
Captain_Swagg801
New MS Member
New MS Member
Captain_Swagg801

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-13, 01:00

xRideTheBus36xx wrote:
I never said i didn't like it, i just said its not a great game at all.

Dumbass, i said I CANT DO anything to fix the game, so might as well complain and see if EA gets their head out of their a$$ and does positive sh1t

look at what you wrote u clown! you said i CAN do alot about it! lol
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-13, 19:30

lol bro if you cant see the sarcasm in that then just stop...
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-13, 19:39

if there was something EA could do im sure they would be doing it right now
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-14, 02:23

Browns whipped the Steelers lmfao i got dc/ed...... Lol
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-14, 21:04

Other than the Field goal block and the End game one which we have already defined a counter for, I don't know of any glitches. Sometimes the servers are s*** and sometimes the game freezes at the LOS, but this also sometimes happens when I am losing so I doubt it's a glitch.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-14, 23:25

1) this game IS a huge piece of crap, but alas... it is the ONLY football game we have at the moment...

2)what is the counter for the end of game dc? i get that lame crap all the time. that and one where the opponent pauses and it freezes in mid game.. totally lame
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-14, 23:26

just go to quit and count game. you get the win and everything
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-14, 23:34

really? it just says connection lost most of the time for me...
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty2009-12-15, 18:11

The freezing at the LOS just happens randomly, probably about once a week for me but I'm losing about as often as I'm winning when it happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lmfao i got dc/ed......   lmfao i got dc/ed...... Empty

Back to top Go down

lmfao i got dc/ed......
Page 1 of 1