Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty
PostSubject: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 15:22

Over the past few days, some weird crap has been happening to me that's really not allowing me to enjoy the game as much. About once a game when I drop back Vince Young randomly throws to a receiver and it's occassionally picked off and also on D and Special teams sometimes when I switch to a player they immediately dive or jump screwing the play up. I am 100% sure that it's not me hitting buttons and none of my buttons are stuck but this is really getting on my nerves. Anyone having/ever had the same experience or would anyone know what the reason behind it is?
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 15:33

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
Over the past few days, some weird crap has been happening to me that's really not allowing me to enjoy the game as much. About once a game when I drop back Vince Young randomly throws to a receiver and it's occassionally picked off and also on D and Special teams sometimes when I switch to a player they immediately dive or jump screwing the play up. I am 100% sure that it's not me hitting buttons and none of my buttons are stuck but this is really getting on my nerves. Anyone having/ever had the same experience or would anyone know what the reason behind it is?

Well my main controller I hear something broken. Well other day, I was playing a game and when I came out to pass my QB just started sprinting i'm like wtf I don't wanna do that!!! But thankfully I completed the pass. I kinda tapped my remote and everything was fine after that. Then yesterday it happened again so I dunno what to think. It doesn't happen everyday. Only since the update I noticed it started doing this why? I dunno.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 15:38

The patch put everything of mine to default. It fucked me up because I had a franchise game right after the patch. He invited me and we started the game and I noticed my camera was default (i use far out view) and my playbooks were default Dallas (which ive never used in my life), all my audibles reset and my roster was default. Basically, I got fucked and it was the Superbowl game of my Franchise league lol against a guy I trounced before.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 15:39

Damn, I wonder if it's been happening to anyone else lately. How about on D? Have you noticed weird stuff when you switch who you are controlling?
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 15:41

No nothing on D!!! Just on offense.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 15:43

s0liddy wrote:
The patch put everything of mine to default. It fucked me up because I had a franchise game right after the patch. He invited me and we started the game and I noticed my camera was default (i use far out view) and my playbooks were default Dallas (which ive never used in my life), all my audibles reset and my roster was default. Basically, I got fucked and it was the Superbowl game of my Franchise league lol against a guy I trounced before.

Man I can't play with the wide Camera angle. Its like I can't get used to it. I mean don't get me wrong you can make better reads and stuff But for some reason when i'm on D I can't control my guys for nothing. Any tips you can give me?
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 15:44

I love the Wide Angle. I've been using it since 8-14! On the regular one it pisses me off when the screen shakes and everything too. If I wanted that crap I'd play the Madden arcade game. LOL.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 15:48

Well maybe I just need to get used to it. I just feel like i'm never in position for the tackle from the wide view. I've always used the default view!
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 15:50

What size TV do you play on?

We are getting a bit off topic though. Grrrrr this is frustrating me so much though especially when Young just puts it up for grabs when I don't hit anything.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 16:11

sounds like a controller issue to me... do u have more than one? it might not be stuck but maybe something came loose or something ive had that happen before where it was like something was fucked up on my analog and my person would just juke for no reason and my QB would keep switching the sides of my run plays to the left side over and over i ended up fixing it tho
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 16:13

when ur QB throws is he throwing to the triangle receiver? or watever button ur jump button is... if its all the same button its ur controller
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 17:17

c4jun wrote:
s0liddy wrote:

Man I can't play with the wide Camera angle. Its like I can't get used to it. I mean don't get me wrong you can make better reads and stuff But for some reason when i'm on D I can't control my guys for nothing. Any tips you can give me?

Well, it does take some getting used too... however, you can see everything on the field. I don't get why it makes it harder for you to be out of position, you have more to see.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 19:05

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
What size TV do you play on?

We are getting a bit off topic though. Grrrrr this is frustrating me so much though especially when Young just puts it up for grabs when I don't hit anything.

I have a regular size TV. I need to get a HDTV it is really driving me crazy!!
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty2009-12-11, 20:08

SpecialEdSwag wrote:
when ur QB throws is he throwing to the triangle receiver? or watever button ur jump button is... if its all the same button its ur controller

I'm not sure Swag but I'll try to check it out. Remember it's not just that but my guys are randomly diving sometimes on defense too. Any idea how to fix it because my controller is only like 6 weeks old?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?   Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has weird stuff been happening to anyone lately?
Page 1 of 1