Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

No more Peter Gammons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

No more Peter Gammons Empty
PostSubject: No more Peter Gammons   No more Peter Gammons Empty2009-12-10, 13:29

He's leaving Sportscenter to do something in the NE area. and i dont know what that is, yet, but im about to look it up.

i like seeing familiar faces on ESPN, its cool. sucks to see em leave, even though i know its inevitable. im not a baseball guy, but Gammons was awesome. i wish we could still see him daily, but apparently today was his last appearance.

EDIT: upon immediate research, it looks like Peter Gammons will be working for the MLB ****, a young channel in need of veterans like Gammons.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: No more Peter Gammons   No more Peter Gammons Empty2009-12-10, 14:23

He wasn't on ESPN much last season because of him being sick and all. It's cool, Buster is still there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: No more Peter Gammons   No more Peter Gammons Empty2009-12-11, 16:00

Yea buster is good. Hate to see peter leave though.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riddlez
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Mr.Riddlez

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: No more Peter Gammons   No more Peter Gammons Empty2009-12-12, 23:48

EggzOverEazy wrote:
He's leaving Sportscenter to do something in the NE area. and i dont know what that is, yet, but im about to look it up.

i like seeing familiar faces on ESPN, its cool. sucks to see em leave, even though i know its inevitable. im not a baseball guy, but Gammons was awesome. i wish we could still see him daily, but apparently today was his last appearance.

EDIT: upon immediate research, it looks like Peter Gammons will be working for the MLB ****, a young channel in need of veterans like Gammons.
i opened this thread just to see ur sig
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: No more Peter Gammons   No more Peter Gammons Empty2009-12-13, 17:24

Hahah chromo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more Peter Gammons   No more Peter Gammons Empty

Back to top Go down

No more Peter Gammons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: General talk-
Jump to: