Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Sore loosers

Go down 
+16
Legit-Swag-918
ryanfree36
huh1231
s0liddy
claytops
Mcnair2Wycheck
c4jun
so much swag
iGotBeast$wag13
AshBlackstone
Baseballa
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Ketcham While They're Hot
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
FelixdaCat
raptors505
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-09, 17:35

i hate people that when you win they send you stuff that says lucky. i just played this guy his Gt started as em... i dont no the rest but he was a lvl 26 and i beat him 17-14. and i was just about to send him good game when i got this luck message and i was like wtf how? first of all we both fumbled one time. neither of us threw picks. and i stopped him twice on 4th down. so where luck came into this idk. i just hate people that act like little babys when they loose online its annoying. i beat you just man up and accept it. will i beat you everytime...no just accept the fact that i did this time. i loose all respect for people that complain like that, cuz you controll everything in this game. if you fumble then well use RB and hold it better and if you throw picks well thats obviously your fault. you guys prob dont give a crap lol or maybe have had this happen to you, but i just needed to vent this out cuz it pissed me off haha
Back to top Go down
FelixdaCat
New MS Member
New MS Member
FelixdaCat

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-09, 21:32

Yeah I hear ya man. Also, these are usually the same people that showboat their way into the endzone and run parallel to the goalline instead of just quitting with their bullshit and scoring. I never really showboat when I'm about to score, I just waltz in...take the 6 points and keep on playing. I almost never dive in, the only time I really do is if my defensive lineman picks it off or recovers a fumble and takes it back for a TD. That is the ONLY time I do it cause lets face it you don't see a fat guy scoring a TD very often and it just looks damn funny. Anyway raptor, yeah there are alot of sh!tbags online. Just keep on keeping on.
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-09, 21:43

FelixdaCat wrote:
Yeah I hear ya man. Also, these are usually the same people that showboat their way into the endzone and run parallel to the goalline instead of just quitting with their bullshit and scoring. I never really showboat when I'm about to score, I just waltz in...take the 6 points and keep on playing. I almost never dive in, the only time I really do is if my defensive lineman picks it off or recovers a fumble and takes it back for a TD. That is the ONLY time I do it cause lets face it you don't see a fat guy scoring a TD very often and it just looks damn funny. Anyway raptor, yeah there are alot of sh!tbags online. Just keep on keeping on.
lol i lost the other day cuz i started running parallel and i got tackled and then i didnt get in i was so pissed im never doing tht again
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-09, 21:58

I'm not a big fan of losers, but I don't know of these loosers you speak of.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-09, 22:02

this kinda happened to me but i was on the loseing side....

i was playing some kid who was kicking my ass all game and in the 4th quater i scored 3 straight td's to be down by a field goal...i got the ball back with like a min left and drove all the way down the field. There was about 4 seconds left and i had 4th and goal on the 13 and i throw the ball and it goes to the cut scene wheres the reffs talks it over and i didnt get it

i send the kid a message saying it was a great game and he messages me back saying i fucking suck and all this s***. Ihate kids like that who think there so good when the really do get lucky
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-10, 00:52

I played one of this guys today. He got up 23-0 and i came back and won it 31-23 and all he could say was how lucky i was to stop him on 4th down twice and thats why i won.. Well dont go for it on 4th down dummy haha.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-10, 01:36

I've yet to get a message like this. I did get a message from someone that called me a cheating homo because I shut everything down of his, and rolled to a 63-0 victory. He was a super bum.

He was running the same couple of plays all game, so I ran the score up. People who constantly no huddle, or run the same 1-3 plays all game...get the score run up on them. People who are cool, I milk the clock if I get up by 3 scores in the 2nd half, or if I get up by 28+ in the first half.

Anyway, back to the original topic. People who quit because they're losing big annoys me more than anything. Just take your beating, and finish the game.

I always finish if I'm getting my a$$ handed to me. I view it as an opportunity as opportunity to lab against someone really good on the fly.

The worst people though are the ones who get down, and then offer you a friendly quit...and then D/C or quit when you reject them.

Yeah, doucher...I'm going to friendly quit and just not count the game because you're losing.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-10, 10:21

i dnt have ppl call me a bum when i win, but i do send users messeges when i KNO imma beat em' but they get lucky shyt. Like one day i was losing 0-17 to this one dude, i called em a bum cause shyt was just constantly goin his way. I ended up winnin 42-17 lol
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-10, 10:27

OB_DA_BEAST_MAN wrote:
i dnt have ppl call me a bum when i win, but i do send users messeges when i KNO imma beat em' but they get lucky shyt. Like one day i was losing 0-17 to this one dude, i called em a bum cause shyt was just constantly goin his way. I ended up winnin 42-17 lol

alot of people i play get lucky s***
i was winning one game by like 4 scores..and after that..everytime i ran the ball..fumble..every time i passed tipped by MY reciever and intercepted..thats when i get really mad at this fucked up game..and now there are glitches..i guess you can golitch it and make it so the game dont count if you lose..this has happened to me like 4 times
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-10, 11:15

i dont get them most of the time after the game i get nice game or they want a rematch...lololol.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-10, 11:21

When I lose games I tell the dude... Hey gg man... i'm pissed don't get me wrong but it isn't his fault I loss. I have to put that on myself. Usually if I don't turnover the ball I will win. If I turn it over though its going to be a long game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-10, 13:53

Sometimes you get lucky and win, sometimes you get unlucky and lose. But the majority of the time, one person clearly outplays the other and gets the W even if it's just enough to win on a last second 60 yard field goal or something like that. However, in the rare instances that luck does play a role, just take it. It isn't worth messaging the other guy because it's not his fault and it will even out for you eventually if you play often enough. Fools who send you messages like that just crack me up cause it shows how immature they are and how overly emotional they get over a game.
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-10, 15:55

AshBlackstone wrote:
I've yet to get a message like this. I did get a message from someone that called me a cheating homo because I shut everything down of his, and rolled to a 63-0 victory. He was a super bum.

He was running the same couple of plays all game, so I ran the score up. People who constantly no huddle, or run the same 1-3 plays all game...get the score run up on them. People who are cool, I milk the clock if I get up by 3 scores in the 2nd half, or if I get up by 28+ in the first half.

Anyway, back to the original topic. People who quit because they're losing big annoys me more than anything. Just take your beating, and finish the game.

I always finish if I'm getting my a$$ handed to me. I view it as an opportunity as opportunity to lab against someone really good on the fly.

The worst people though are the ones who get down, and then offer you a friendly quit...and then D/C or quit when you reject them.

Yeah, doucher...I'm going to friendly quit and just not count the game because you're losing.
yeah man i always finish my game. i have a DNF of 8% but those are all from my dumb internet d/c but im never loosing those games either and it pisses me off when im winning and i d/c. but anyway i have had games when im loosing 21-3 going into the 2nd half and i comeback and almost win or have a chance. i dont mind getting whooped on by a good opponent cuz i can learn from it and it makes me better. i have only been whooped like twice i believe. one time i lost 28-0 but it was 21-0 after the first quarter and a half. the rest of the game i stepped up my D, unfortinately his D was studly and i could do much on it. i would move the ball and turn it over. i still sent him a GG and he said u2. i respect people that can take a beating or when they beat on you they say gg man. i always send a gg as long as the dont RC or use goaline in stupid situations. just play some what real then its all good. of course nanos and f@g d's are ok cuz i love to do those and so does everyone else
Back to top Go down
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-10, 16:05

Yea, if I'm losing to a good opponent, I give a gg. If I lose to someone obviously cheating the system, I just make a note in the player review thing. If I beat a good player I am usually humble and offer a gg letting them know it was close...
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-10, 16:39

FelixdaCat wrote:

im the same... but dude, seeing a fatboy linemen recover a fumble for a TD is the greatest. I love to do the jumping trick where you jump over and over into the endezone and go into the locker, omfg i lose it the few times I did that with a big ole linemen, it looks so funny, my opponent had to laugh
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-10, 16:47

if luck wasnt involved i'd win all of them. anyone that has beaten me just go lucky at some point in the game.
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-10, 17:47

Let me see if I understand this correctly you were called a cheater because you beat some guy 63-0, right? Well did you cheat him? If not then don't worry about it. Also its cool to nano and f@g defenses and things like that because you agree with it, right? Isn't that a bias attitude about it or better yet its cool if I do it then you do it but if I can't then you can't, right? Is that what I'm hearing. People get way too involved in this game. And the guy who was called a sore loser maybe he got one of those what I call madden crap games where it doesn't matter what you do or what you try it won't work. This game is far from being realistic as well as getting a good straight game online is a joke EVERY SINGLE LEVEL ABOVE 20 HAS THE ABILITY TO CHEAT IF PUSHED. There are exceptions but very very few.
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-10, 22:26

ryanfree36 wrote:
Also its cool to nano and f@g defenses and things like that because you agree with it, right? Isn't that a bias attitude about it or better yet its cool if I do it then you do it but if I can't then you can't, right? Is that what I'm hearing. People get way too involved in this game. And the guy who was called a sore loser maybe he got one of those what I call madden crap games where it doesn't matter what you do or what you try it won't work. This game is far from being realistic as well as getting a good straight game online is a joke EVERY SINGLE LEVEL ABOVE 20 HAS THE ABILITY TO CHEAT IF PUSHED. There are exceptions but very very few.
well when i first started getting into online which was last year i didnt nano or really play fag D, but i didnt care if someone did it to me. because first off the 4 man rush pressure is stupid, if you rush 4 it seems like the opposing player has 8 seconds to pass, so you need a way to get pressure. plus once you figure out they are nanoing i think its very easy to beat their D with short passes and with run after catch. i know this game is far from realistic and it will never be even close to it online. i used to be able to RC but never did it cuz its retarted. i only had it just incase someone did it to me so they could face what they are dishing out. is this madden crap game just consisting of odds stacked against him? because he def didnt have that. like i said we both fumbled one time and i stopped him on 4th down twice, so my D was why i won not luck. idk if that message was sent towards me but im just explaining my thought on it
Back to top Go down
Legit-Swag-918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-11, 21:40

I'll never quit, I always sit through my losses. Just today I was playing, was getting my ass kicked, 28 - 7 at halftime. I was Cardinals and he was Vikes. Adrian had 120 yards on me and I had thrown 4 INTs. Come back out the second half on fire, throw three TDs, get a 67 yard run with Wells, and a 98 yard INT return, and shut him out with three user picks and win 45 - 28. Things can turn around real quick, and if they don't, it's just a game, not life. If you wanna be good and have fun, sit through the losses, learn what works and what doesn't and play again.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-12, 07:18

true that!!!!!!!!legit.
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-16, 10:21

When I talking about what I call madden crap (Basically when one person or team seems to continuously have issues with holding on to the ball in that game) thats what I was talking about nothing person or throwing on you pal, but thanks for explaining it. Guess my point is I feel like this game has an issue with way too many fumbles.
Back to top Go down
jagurr
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-17, 12:52

what cracks me up is when people ask to invite them to a game in the online room then they say no quitters, so you invite them get a couple of pick or TD right away then you know....they either out right quit or disconnect. It just cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-17, 12:54

jagurr wrote:
what cracks me up is when people ask to invite them to a game in the online room then they say no quitters, so you invite them get a couple of pick or TD right away then you know....they either out right quit or disconnect. It just cracks me up.

haha..i love it when this happens..cuz then ill jsut send them messages making them even more mad...and i see this wqas ur first post..welcome to the site man
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-17, 14:54

I don't send messages that much when I play unless it's good game or nice play or something like that. Sometimes BS happens in a game but it's not even worth sending your opponent a rude message over it because eventually it'll even out in a different game. I don't take those fools who do seriously at all. Sometimes I don't respond but sometimes I send comical messages back rather than getting into an argument about it.

What's even funnier is when people are like "That was a fucking BS bullshit game ****** I shoulda whooped yo ass" and then they send you a friend request LOL.
Back to top Go down
jagurr
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty2009-12-22, 23:15

iTz Unr3al wrote:
jagurr wrote:

haha..i love it when this happens..cuz then ill jsut send them messages making them even more mad...and i see this wqas ur first post..welcome to the site man

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sore loosers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore loosers   Sore loosers Empty

Back to top Go down

Sore loosers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next