Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Patriots? Passing in general

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biron846
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Patriots? Passing in general Empty
PostSubject: Patriots? Passing in general   Patriots? Passing in general Empty2009-12-06, 19:31

I always play my friend in madden and to be honest i am better skilled than him however, he always uses the pats or colts or big passing teams similar, and i can never stop him, we both usually score every drive and then it just goes to OT, i tried the ravens, the steelers(suck against pass), and the broncos, my best so far has been the ravens but i steal only get like 1 or mayb 2 stops a game. Tom brady is made like a fucking god and its so hard to pick him off even when u line up perfectly and user it, they still drop it like 7/10 times. I tried nanos, or maybe someone could tell me a better way to do them b.c it seems like every time i do it the right tackle pulls and catches my linebacker, anyway ive also tried quarter combo contain 3-deep and then audible my secondary to either show blitz or just move up into better positions and then i even drop a lineman or LB back into coverage for the flats, against the running back or TEs and yet he still always finds sum1 open, and il even user my saftey and put double coverage on moss or welker, or maroney and still they catch it. Its just like whoever makes the first mistake and costs them a score then they lose because we both score pretty much every drive and i know i am better than him but still the pats are impossible to stop, and its not like he just bombs it to moss or hits welker on a screen or quick pass he knows how to play but still i know i am better but i cannot stop the patriots i usually end up winning 31-28 or 24-21 in OT and when i dont its a blowout and hel win like 28-14 or 24-10 etc. Its like i win like 70% of the time and only by a field goal when i dont i lose by at least at least a TD or more, and its just so fustrating because he thinks hes good, i just cant stop the pats, pressure on brady, double coverage in secondary, no matter what i do he always is able to drive down the field he always gets the 10 yards one out of the 3 downs, and scores, just first down after first down... And whats even worse is he does like 95% passing plays then every once in a while hell to the quick-45 run from the shotgun and maroney gets a guaranteed 7 yards or more, because i play the pass. I just want to know if anyone has any helpful tips on how to stop the pass i dont give a s*** about the run he barely does it i just need to stop the pass. If someone could hit me up with a good team and formations/specific plays that shut down passes please please tell me.
Back to top Go down

Patriots? Passing in general
Page 1 of 1