Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need all TV stations for Madden 2011!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Need all TV stations for Madden 2011! Empty
PostSubject: Need all TV stations for Madden 2011!   Need all TV stations for Madden 2011! Empty2009-12-03, 11:46

I think we need to have Fox, CBS, NBC, ESPN, NFL stations on Madden 2011. They have ESPN and CBS on NCAA basketball 2010 and its pretty cool to have different experiences when playing the same game, plus it breaks up hearing the same things over and over. I was just wondering if this is something being considered or not?

FOX- is not attached to any games so could be snatched up
CBS- already is paired with EA in NCAA Basketball
NBC- see FOX
ESPN- is already bought up by EA
NFL- well they do have an exclusive deal and would probably like to get the station name out there more

I just think it would add a lot to the presentation to hear things based on the station. Also, it could add something to the players as certain players could perform better on ESPN on Monday night football or NBC Sunday Night Football based on their clutch.

In the end it will come down to EA but it would be a great addition. Also, you could have national TV games and regional ones on each station and even tv ratings although pointless. So you could play in the most watched game in NFL history on FOX if you were 15-0 and the other team was 15-0 or something like that.

sloppyjoe1762
winnin $$$ @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Need all TV stations for Madden 2011!   Need all TV stations for Madden 2011! Empty2009-12-03, 12:50

Agreed. Depends if EA wants to spend extra cash and time for this...
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Need all TV stations for Madden 2011!   Need all TV stations for Madden 2011! Empty2009-12-04, 02:40

thats something you'll see when gameplay issues are all fixed in the gm because those are there priorities every year. like back when EA had madden damn near perfectly made in 04 and 05 they had time to address presentation issues meaning better commentary and more little things like owner mode and the tony bruno show. but since madden's relatively young on next gen they have to focus more on getting all of the gameplay fixed before they move on to the more necessary things. but with the great improvements in madden 10 i see either madden 11 or 12 being able to focus more on presentation rather than gameplay
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Need all TV stations for Madden 2011!   Need all TV stations for Madden 2011! Empty2009-12-04, 14:49

Yeah the game is getting boring with the same announcements and crap.

Another thing I wish they could do is like maybe develop a voice box where we can call our audibles by the sound of our voice that would be cool as hell. You could plug it up in the UBS port. This would change madden forever. Have the audibles you want programed to a certain phrase or work you yell or say out. Just something to think about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Need all TV stations for Madden 2011!   Need all TV stations for Madden 2011! Empty2009-12-04, 23:07

I'd rather have the best gameplay than TV spots...just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need all TV stations for Madden 2011!   Need all TV stations for Madden 2011! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need all TV stations for Madden 2011!
Page 1 of 1