Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

raider help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maliciousmaxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-11-30

raider help Empty
PostSubject: raider help   raider help Empty2009-12-01, 14:26

obviously the raiders r good and u guys make em good...but how?do u use gradkowski or russell?screens?crud load of runs?how do u make em successful...what pbs do u guys use on o and d? i wanna use em badly but idk how to...someone please help....
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

raider help Empty
PostSubject: Re: raider help   raider help Empty2009-12-01, 14:57

you gotta stick to the short passes because russel cant throw anything. and you also have to be carefull cause DMC fumbles the ball alot. so stick with the very short passing game, run the ball and play some solid D.

as me and my boy swag will tell you....SEA PB is FIRE!!!!!!! run that with the raiders and you should be fine
Back to top Go down
Yes-I-AM
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-08

raider help Empty
PostSubject: Re: raider help   raider help Empty2009-12-01, 15:18

Hey, i run with the raiders 24/7.....But i use run n gun and with the new roster updates put J-rock on the bench put in Bruce. G i can not spell that mans name lol.... Look for short passes put in bush and run with him use DMC when passing and when he thinks he figures out ur packages bam toss with DMC and start passing to bush....and don't be scared of the gun.... just nothing deeeeeep.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

raider help Empty
PostSubject: Re: raider help   raider help Empty2009-12-01, 18:45

Try West coast or SEA, stick with the short passing game and sub Gradskowski in, hes got 86 short passing i believe which is pretty good, but his deep throw and his throw power are really really weak. Get D-MAC starting and he can be awesome, nice speed and power, dont try to many jukes and fancy s*** cuz he does fumble the ball. Bush up the middle is nice also.

And for their defense.....Not much to say lol they are fire, they took a hit after the update but are still one of the best, if not the best D in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

raider help Empty
PostSubject: Re: raider help   raider help Empty

Back to top Go down

raider help
Page 1 of 1