Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need To Ask A Question...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReggieBush25
New MS Member
New MS Member
ReggieBush25

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Need To Ask A Question... Empty
PostSubject: Need To Ask A Question...   Need To Ask A Question... Empty2009-11-29, 11:29

Whats So Good Bout The 46 Defense? If Failed for me.. idk is it because i dont know how to use it or what?
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Need To Ask A Question...   Need To Ask A Question... Empty2009-11-29, 13:01

Your probably not very good......
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Need To Ask A Question...   Need To Ask A Question... Empty2009-11-29, 14:11

my perception of the 46 is stopping the run and getting pressure on the opponent.. not any average joe can run it unless they kno what to look for and what to do wit what u got.. its a playbook filled wit nanos.. go find em.. this site is also selling a 46 ebook if ur interested..
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Need To Ask A Question...   Need To Ask A Question... Empty2009-11-30, 10:44

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
my perception of the 46 is stopping the run and getting pressure on the opponent.. not any average joe can run it unless they kno what to look for and what to do wit what u got.. its a playbook filled wit nanos.. go find em.. this site is also selling a 46 ebook if ur interested..

i agree the nanos in the 46 are great. I prefer 46 bear. You stuff the run, and are able to get a lot of pressure on the qb. you need to be able to read what the offense is doing and adjust accordingly, has good zones which will mess up your opponent because they look like blitzes. The 46 might not be good for you if you don't know how to use it effectively, or if it just doesn't fit your style. Find what your comfortable with and practice with it.
Back to top Go down
ReggieBush25
New MS Member
New MS Member
ReggieBush25

PostSubject: Re: Need To Ask A Question...   Need To Ask A Question... Empty2009-12-02, 21:33

Im Not Very Good, as you can see..... idk everytime i run it, they just simply pass it all over me
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Need To Ask A Question...   Need To Ask A Question... Empty2009-12-03, 00:18

u have ps3? ill lab w/ u if u want
Back to top Go down
ReggieBush25
New MS Member
New MS Member
ReggieBush25

PostSubject: Re: Need To Ask A Question...   Need To Ask A Question... Empty2009-12-03, 21:16

nahh i have 360
Back to top Go down
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Need To Ask A Question...   Need To Ask A Question... Empty2009-12-04, 16:20

I <3 46 D, it is great at stopping the stupid tosses and passes to the flats, and when you bring pressure constantly and then drop 8 into coverage it is pick city...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need To Ask A Question...   Need To Ask A Question... Empty

Back to top Go down

Need To Ask A Question...
Page 1 of 1