Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Your favorite running back tandem in the game?

Go down 
+39
Mr. 5oh3
beeman999
BroadwaE
NO LUN@T1K
adam1191
General Brown
jahova6
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
bairjord
62YSailUnion
Final Faze
Celtic_Shield
TheBillsFly
ReggieBush25
Akademiks
R Dawg
Sun
Crunk
Ellard
Devo
raymond-bell
Baseballa
Skane3
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
*34DoubleTrouble28*
Champ_28
Mcnair2Wycheck
WestFo3
so much swag
feery123
instantclassic91
pkismyname
Gizzote34
stevesmithfor6
ticklemeelmo
DaTBa1LHaWK
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
dracocepheus
AshBlackstone
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-24, 22:11

There are several nice tandems, but I'm partial to Tomlinson and Sproles.

Who is your favorite tandem to roll with? Are you like me with the SD backs? Maybe you prefer Thomas and Bush? Peterson and Taylor? Barber and Jones? Jacobs and Bradshaw?

Or maybe you prefer a good trio like you can now get with the Bengals?
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-24, 22:46

You got a Choice with The Boys and I like to throw that in with the wildcat when I run it... Witch isn't often.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-24, 22:49

Parker and Mendenhall Razz , CJ and White is deadly too mostly cuzza CJ lol
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 00:26

ronnie and ricky from da phinssss.. close 2nd is d will and jon stewart from da panthers
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 00:34

rice and mcgahee, McClain is a nice addition to that too
Back to top Go down
stevesmithfor6
New MS Member
New MS Member
stevesmithfor6

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 00:56

double trouble baby! williams and stewart all day.
Back to top Go down
Gizzote34
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 01:02

I have to say Westbrook, McCoy, and Weaver! Plus 2 Qbs who can run too makes the Eagles dangerous!
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 02:53

Westbrook + McCoy are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 15:09

westbrook hurt after his 5th carry lol but fa sho ronnie and ricky right there with d williams and stewart
Back to top Go down
feery123
New MS Member
New MS Member
feery123

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 16:38

youre all biased! deangelo and stewart followed by rice mcgahee
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 17:27

felix--barber,,the best.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 17:50

J. Lewis and James Davis Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Affraid Your favorite running back tandem in the game? 622586
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 18:02

yeah!!! ohio is where you from.lolololol
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 18:31

WestFo3 wrote:
J. Lewis and James Davis Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Affraid Your favorite running back tandem in the game? 622586

I Lol'ed.

I think Kevin Smith + Maurice Morris better.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 19:05

I must say I like my duo of Johnson and White. I only give White 3-5 carries a game but usually the D is beat from chasing CJ around so I can get some good gains inside.
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 20:09

jones-drew w/ jennings the rookie plus greg jones
Back to top Go down
*34DoubleTrouble28*
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 20:38

Double trouble Baby!! Dwill + Jstew= greatness waiting to happen
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 23:36

OMG it makes me so irritated to read this post and people saying Williams and Stewart are second to another dual. Both of this runningbacks have so much to come for them. They could easily rush for at least 1,500 if they didn't split carries, seeing as how they do split carries and there season totals aren't far off. How can you even call White and Johnson a dual anymore... WHITE DOESN'T PLAY... In Dallas they would be better off not even having Marion Barber because I watched Felix Jones single handed tear apart the Panthers D it was painful but i got a fresh breath of air when ever he was out the game. So until they get wise in Dallas and let Jones and Choice take over they Dallas can't compete with Double Trouble in Carolina. A dual isn't the star and the back up who comes when he is tired... and even if you think thats what it is how could some rookie nobody every heard of compare with...

Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-25, 23:44

FELIX-BARBER,BENSON-JOHNSON-SCOTT(I USE EM),LT AND SPROLES,JACOBS-BRADSHAW,WESTBROOK-MCCOY-VICK,STEWART ADN WILLAMS
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-26, 00:15

Felix Jones
Marion Barber
Tashard Choice
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-26, 01:08

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
I must say I like my duo of Johnson and White. I only give White 3-5 carries a game but usually the D is beat from chasing CJ around so I can get some good gains inside.

I think you can use White's lack of speed as a weapon. Once you're used to chasing Chris Johnson around, I think you can get opponents to overrun you when White is in the game. The speed differential in itself is a weapon.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-26, 11:31

what balla said!!
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-26, 13:25

i think ppl keep forgetting about ronnie brown and ricky williams... either no one plays wit the dolphins or it slips their mind.. IMO its a toss up between ronnie-ricky/ dwill-jstew
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-26, 21:57

Jacobs and Bradshaw is a nice 1-2 punch. Speed and power.
Back to top Go down
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty2009-11-26, 22:52

Quote :
There are several nice tandems, but I'm partial to Tomlinson and Sproles.

Who is your favorite tandem to roll with? Are you like me with the SD backs? Maybe you prefer Thomas and Bush? Peterson and Taylor? Barber and Jones? Jacobs and Bradshaw?

Or maybe you prefer a good trio like you can now get with the Bengals?

i run with tenesee's squad so ima have to go with chris johnson and lendale white. while johnson has the speed and quickness and big play ability, white has the strength and toughness to make him very effective in the redzone or inside your opponents 10 yard line. But the thing that impresses me the most about this running back tandem is that they both have carry ratings 90 or above and for me im always hesitant to give the ball to a guy that has a reputation as someone who puts it on the turf. so high carry ratings are a must for me.

Last edited by raymond-bell on 2009-11-27, 06:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite running back tandem in the game?   Your favorite running back tandem in the game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite running back tandem in the game?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next