Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Clueless, I have no D!!

Go down 
+3
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
c4jun
SuperCharger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperCharger
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Clueless, I have no D!! Empty
PostSubject: Clueless, I have no D!!   Clueless, I have no D!! Empty2009-11-24, 17:07

So... I play with the seahawks, their D isn't so good, it's not atrocious but not great either. I typically ask madden and on the ask madden plays I will try my best to speed rush with a blitzing lineback or patrick Kearney. On third and long situations I try to set up some kind of nano out of a formation with 3 down lineman etc. I don't do all that bad against the run but I ALWAYS give up 300 + against the pass. Last game I somehow managed 4 sacks but still gave up a whopping 386 pass yards against the chargers. Any tips? The Seahawks are built for a 4-3 correct?
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Clueless, I have no D!!   Clueless, I have no D!! Empty2009-11-24, 18:37

Never ask Madden. What you need on defense is user skills. If you don't have user skills it doesn't really matter what defense you pick.

What I would do is play to what the guy does. If he likes to throw to the flats alot guard it. Play fag D when you think people are going to pass. It might help then later it the game do this same thing but bring a blitz. I do this in situations when i need a play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
SuperCharger
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Clueless, I have no D!!   Clueless, I have no D!! Empty2009-11-24, 20:14

I forgot to mention, I play against the computer. FAG D is cover 3 correct?
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Clueless, I have no D!!   Clueless, I have no D!! Empty2009-11-24, 23:33

No lol, its where you drop everyone into coverage....like ur lineman and everything. Heres one: Cover 2 Hawk- put DT's in Hook zones, SHutdown D inside the 10, but if they run a draw ur pretty much fucked lol, just make sure they running like 3rd and goal from the 4-15 yard line.
Back to top Go down
SuperCharger
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Clueless, I have no D!!   Clueless, I have no D!! Empty2009-11-25, 13:51

Ohhh... i gotcha, I just have one more question. Can you guys give me any tips about speed rushing. Dont you have to inadvertently call a coverage audible in order to speed rush? I guess what Im asking is.. . what are the actually buttong you have to press/ hold down in order 2 speed rush? lol.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Clueless, I have no D!!   Clueless, I have no D!! Empty2009-11-25, 18:24

do u mean nano or turbo blizing or is that sumthin else? a nano is getting a player thru the line untouched and im not really sure bout turbo blitzing.. i dont do it and havent seen it b4..
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Clueless, I have no D!!   Clueless, I have no D!! Empty2009-11-25, 19:12

Turbo blitzing is cheating, I don't remember how you do it seeing as I don't do it myself but it's basically a way to jump the snap with the guy you're controlling every time and it takes no skill at all.

I hate Fag D, I really don't think it works that well.
Back to top Go down
gfreak000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Clueless, I have no D!!   Clueless, I have no D!! Empty2009-11-29, 00:03

the safeties are slow so just use them in short coverage and blitz the crap out of the guy. try to bring the runs to the inside so your linebackers and lay the pipe on him. the key is pressure on passes and keeping runs to the inside. If my opponents are really smart it takes them 12 to 15 plays to score and takes atleast 5 min. How ever they will get the occasional break 3 or 4 tackes for the touchdown because my tackling im still trying to work on.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Clueless, I have no D!!   Clueless, I have no D!! Empty2009-11-29, 00:13

gfreak000 wrote:
the safeties are slow so just use them in short coverage and blitz the crap out of the guy. try to bring the runs to the inside so your linebackers and lay the pipe on him. the key is pressure on passes and keeping runs to the inside. If my opponents are really smart it takes them 12 to 15 plays to score and takes atleast 5 min. How ever they will get the occasional break 3 or 4 tackes for the touchdown because my tackling im still trying to work on.
SO U NEW TO MADDEN?
Back to top Go down
gfreak000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Clueless, I have no D!!   Clueless, I have no D!! Empty2009-11-29, 03:28

Skane3 wrote:
gfreak000 wrote:
SO U NEW TO MADDEN?

to madden 10 yes but i find that play very useful atleast now teams arent running up the score on me like before i dont know any other way to play with seattle. everyone on that team is slow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clueless, I have no D!!   Clueless, I have no D!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Clueless, I have no D!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Defensive Strategy-
Jump to: