Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

TE IN WEST COAST PB

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1word3letters_TRU
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-22

TE IN WEST COAST PB Empty
PostSubject: TE IN WEST COAST PB   TE IN WEST COAST PB Empty2009-11-19, 16:33

Hey everybody gotta a question, i jus turned to the WCO full time and was wondering if anybody got any TE schemes or TE money plays in this playbook????
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: TE IN WEST COAST PB   TE IN WEST COAST PB Empty2009-11-19, 17:00

I got a few, but I don't remember the names. I will let you know the names of the plays when I get home tonight. I use the Ravens and Heap usually has about 4-5 catches a game for me.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: TE IN WEST COAST PB   TE IN WEST COAST PB Empty2009-11-19, 17:45

My GT is crazyblack001. get at me on live. i run SEA PB (its pretty much the same exact thing) and i can show you some solid plays for the TE. Gates is always my leading reciever
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: TE IN WEST COAST PB   TE IN WEST COAST PB Empty2009-11-19, 19:36

off the top its in far right, where the TE runs straight up field.... after a few tosses, sweeps, and counters, this play will be fire..... Cant remember the name, and ouuta the shooty formation where the TE is on the right with 2 receivers I thinks it slot drive or something... Hit the TE while the other 2 block
Back to top Go down
1word3letters_TRU
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: TE IN WEST COAST PB   TE IN WEST COAST PB Empty2009-11-20, 12:23

iight everybody thanks.... when get the names of the plays hit me up...hey crazyblack001 im not online my damn internet service always mess up when go online 4 madden but works perfect on other games...im bout 2 switch services nxt but i will holla at ya
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: TE IN WEST COAST PB   TE IN WEST COAST PB Empty2009-11-20, 14:57

help money out black!!!!! then im'a come on so you and me can do fire ......money!!!!!!got that good sh!t.... TE IN WEST COAST PB 93334
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TE IN WEST COAST PB   TE IN WEST COAST PB Empty

Back to top Go down

TE IN WEST COAST PB
Page 1 of 1