Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pig3150
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-18

What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4. Empty
PostSubject: What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4.   What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4. Empty2009-11-16, 10:07

I have heard alot about the f@g def. is it that good. what does it cover?
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4.   What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4. Empty2009-11-16, 10:44

is when EVERYONE is in coverage ... can b in any d
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4.   What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4. Empty2009-11-16, 18:10

u can create a FAG d out of any base d.. they r meant to send 1 or 2 players at the QB and send the rest in coverage to try to cover everythin.. i suggest using a QB spy in every FAG d unless u plan on stayin near the LOS AND have good open field tackling.. u can use a man d like a 2 man under and just send random zones out there like stuff covering the flats or buzz zones.. what i also sumtimes like to do is BNR coverage or delay bump coverage and take away sum of the ppl in man and send em in zones.. its confusing (especially if u run a dime FAG d on a spread formation) cuz it will give the illusion of man if u run BNR..
Back to top Go down
pig3150
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4.   What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4. Empty2009-11-16, 19:33

Ok let me get a clear understanding, so ur saying that i can use F@g def. with any base def. Ok, do i have everyone including my D Line go drop back in zone coverage. I tried that before and it sent my dL man way back where the safety was.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4.   What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4. Empty2009-11-16, 20:59

yea u can go as simple as like 3-4 normal cover 3 and send both DEs in purple zones.. thats a simple yet effective FAG d.. only thing u gotta watch out for when runnin FAG d is watchin for the QB scramble.. in a good FAG d nothin will b open right away and sum will try to scramble.. if they cant do that and ur d holds up long enough it can result in a sack or a pick..
Back to top Go down
pig3150
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4.   What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4. Empty2009-11-16, 23:40

Thanks i will lab it, Everytime i ply my friend (eagles) and it thrid and long he would throw a deep to his receiver on a deep post and contact. Thanks again for the help.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4.   What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4. Empty2009-11-17, 00:10

yea no prob.. just go in to practice mode wit 2 controllers so u can get time to set up ur d.. try goin wit a base d and send d linemen in coverage.. the key to FAG d is to try to cover all parts of the field.. find a base d, find out the weak spots in it, and correct it by hot routing players into that area.. just try all kinds of stuff..
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4.   What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4. Empty2009-11-17, 03:06

i dont believe in FAG D in any situation
pressure busts pipes
Back to top Go down
TheCatJones28
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheCatJones28

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4.   What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4. Empty2009-11-17, 12:32

Running all zones still gets beat. If you wanna win, you gotta bring the heat!
Back to top Go down
pig3150
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4.   What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4. Empty2009-11-17, 13:19

what kind of heat can i bring without nanos?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4.   What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4. Empty

Back to top Go down

What is F@g Def. and is it in the 3-4.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Defensive Strategy-
Jump to: