Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New TB Owner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

New TB Owner Empty
PostSubject: New TB Owner   New TB Owner Empty2009-11-06, 16:16

yea i know replacing a owner already lol this phil dude quit right away when he saw he had bucs so yea......

new owner is hormel gt is radronnie he wont be on until the 13th since he is in the army and will be shipped back at the 13th so just wait for him until then
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

New TB Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TB Owner   New TB Owner Empty2009-11-06, 17:24

Nice to get back in the game and the league. I've played a tottal of maybe 10 online games this year, so I should be a pretty easy win for any body, but im gonna get into it and give it my best shot, hopefully throughout the year i can get a few wins or something. Can't wait to get home and get some games in. Look for me on the 13th weekend, iM going to be home and the GF isn't so Ill be on like all day.
Aim=xPwner of newbsx
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

New TB Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TB Owner   New TB Owner Empty2009-11-09, 10:21

Just throwing an update out there, the Milkman will be home come Friday, so look to get some games in with me this weekend
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

New TB Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TB Owner   New TB Owner Empty2009-11-12, 15:48

So yah, The army screwed up my paperwork, and now I wont be home until Nov 18th, but I actually have that paper work, so it's 100% official Ill be home then, sorry for the confusion, look at me to get some games, I still think i can get all 16 games in though, if not then I should be able to next season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New TB Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TB Owner   New TB Owner Empty

Back to top Go down

New TB Owner
Page 1 of 1