Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Weak Flex Twins in West Coast

Go down 
+2
allenw2g7
macdaddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Weak Flex Twins in West Coast Empty
PostSubject: Weak Flex Twins in West Coast   Weak Flex Twins in West Coast Empty2009-11-05, 10:07

I've been using this formation a little as a change up to Far Tight Twins.

I have identified 5 decent plays from it

Counter Wk,
HB Gut (formation Audible Run)
HB Slip Screen

PA Ctr Waggle (Formation Audible PA)
Reads are X and A on the delay

Slants (Formation Audible Quick Pass)
streak inside slot WR, slant out TE vs man, (vs man or blitz) Motion outside WR right, snap before he set

Reads are the slot streak to the inside, the outside WR slant over the middle, the FB in the flat. Vs man, the reads are the Slant out by the TE (destroys man with a decent TE) and the slant over the middle by the outside WR

I was wondering if anyone else has used this formation and had any plays out of it?
Back to top Go down
allenw2g7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Weak Flex Twins in West Coast   Weak Flex Twins in West Coast Empty2009-11-05, 12:28

You hit it right on the money i use the same set up. It works wonders if you can read the defense and get the d moving in a opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Weak Flex Twins in West Coast   Weak Flex Twins in West Coast Empty2009-11-05, 18:03

this sounds pretty good i'm going to have to give it a try
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Weak Flex Twins in West Coast   Weak Flex Twins in West Coast Empty2009-11-06, 01:49

Been usin this $hit for the last 30-40 games. West Coast playbook is great Weak Flex Twins in West Coast 478291
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Weak Flex Twins in West Coast   Weak Flex Twins in West Coast Empty2009-11-06, 22:33

WestFo3 wrote:
Been usin this $hit for the last 30-40 games. West Coast playbook is great Weak Flex Twins in West Coast 478291

lol @ this dude what going on mang..u in any madden leagues...this classic from fly old league
Back to top Go down
BatMan08
New MS Member
New MS Member
BatMan08

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Weak Flex Twins in West Coast   Weak Flex Twins in West Coast Empty2009-11-07, 03:57

I like to use the te corner play : if you flip the play the te will be running a post to the left and if you have a te with decent speed like antonio gates that route usually gets open . Also the fb runs a delayed route that usually gets open so I like to use two backs in the backfield
Back to top Go down
onefive
New MS Member
New MS Member
onefive

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Weak Flex Twins in West Coast   Weak Flex Twins in West Coast Empty2009-11-10, 20:29

i love it!!!!
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Weak Flex Twins in West Coast   Weak Flex Twins in West Coast Empty2009-11-11, 13:10

Thanx BatMan,

I'll try that corner play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weak Flex Twins in West Coast   Weak Flex Twins in West Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

Weak Flex Twins in West Coast
Page 1 of 1