Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-06-19

New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape Empty
PostSubject: New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape   New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape Empty2009-11-02, 18:41

Any of yall listen to Wiz? This dude is the truth, he got a ton of potential. His best Mixtapes r Flight School, and How Fly (W/Curren$y) I'll post a link to this new mixtape called " B.A.R. (Burn After Rolling) hosted by DJ Ill Will and DJ Rockstar. This shits awesome, he freestyles over a lot of beats that we know such as Best I Ever had, Knock You Down and All My Life. A track to really Look for is B.A.R.

http://rapidshare.com/files/301525477/Wiz_Khalifa_-_Burn_After_Rolling.rar
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape   New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape Empty2009-11-02, 21:36

yea this ish hot as hell.. im downloadin the mixtape right now.. wiz that guy
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape   New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape Empty2009-11-02, 22:06

i love the all my life freestyle
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape   New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape Empty2009-11-02, 23:03

Fudgy wrote:
i love the all my life freestyle

me too...

for real, I downloaded this tape at 6 am this morning (when I woke up lol... I wasn't tryna stay up til 3 am tho). And havin that s*** kept me in a good mood at school today lol. One Way, All My Life freestyle, Miles, and The Thrill are probably my favorite tracks off it...

oh an if you like that s*** go to the website in my sig.

oh and the Say You Will freestyle is dope.

Last edited by Fudopi (THAT YA KNOW!!!) on 2009-11-02, 23:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape   New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape Empty2009-11-02, 23:04

i didnt even kno who wiz khalifa was until last nite.. i never really listened to his s*** until my friend brought a CD of his s*** and it was fire.. its that music u listen to when u high hahaha
Back to top Go down
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape   New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape Empty2009-11-02, 23:29

Wiz khalifa only 22 and he real dope his album deal or no deal comin out on the 24th, cop that s*** and support the dude. I like this whole mixtape but the all my life freestyle caught my eye first. Dope ass beat. Remember yall if you wanna talk hip hop or rap music wit me just get at me I know a good amount and know where to get the best s*** ya feel me.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape   New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape Empty2009-11-04, 01:06

XCHOCOLATE MIKEX wrote:
Wiz khalifa only 22 and he real dope his album deal or no deal comin out on the 24th, cop that s*** and support the dude. I like this whole mixtape but the all my life freestyle caught my eye first. Dope ass beat. Remember yall if you wanna talk hip hop or rap music wit me just get at me I know a good amount and know where to get the best s*** ya feel me.

hop in the chatbox sometimes then bruh thats all we be talkin bout most of the time and we stay on that treal s*** too bruh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape   New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape Empty

Back to top Go down

New Wiz Khalifa Mixtape
Page 1 of 1