Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

No More EBOOK trading

Go down 
+8
chaser257
Modrewgnu
Elite
62YSailUnion
mlb6434
PapaSmurf
MikeVickExperience
CJDAWGG14
12 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

No More EBOOK trading Empty
PostSubject: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 13:34

So there will be no more EBOOK trading going on through the forums of Madden-school. It's gotten out of hand now with actual threads being titled "I'll trade you this for that" so if you could refrain from trying to get an ebook, then great. Our ebooks are secure, but other sites work hard on their stuff too and don't deserve to have their stuff given out for free.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
MikeVickExperience
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 13:37

GO CJ thanks
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 13:42

MikeVickExperience wrote:
GO CJ thanks

lol ass kisser
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 14:43

I'm no ass kisser but was tired of seeing those kind of posts......
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 15:48

thank you its real agravating wit the all those type of posts
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 16:37

ive never been involved in trading them and have none this year, but what if I were to make an ebook and want to trade it to someone else who made one them self? Why shouldnt we be allowed to trade?
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 16:41

no one trading ebooks has made them themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 16:41

Why can't you just post it and help all of the members instead of wanting something in reward?
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 17:01

Well like you said youself:

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
So there will be no more EBOOK trading going on through the forums of Madden-school. It's gotten out of hand now with actual threads being titled "I'll trade you this for that" so if you could refrain from trying to get an ebook, then great. Our ebooks are secure, but other sites work hard on their stuff too and don't deserve to have their stuff given out for free.

why should they get nothing in return for their hard work?
Back to top Go down
chaser257
New MS Member
New MS Member
chaser257

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 17:05

i like trading ebooks
iv done it once but it helps save money for stuff that should be free
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 17:24

chaser257 wrote:
i like trading ebooks
iv done it once but it helps save money for stuff that should be free
100% agree. For example, the pass balanced book on **********.com costs $28, and it covers FIVE FREAKIN FORMATIONS!!!!!! That's a rip-off. Trading ebooks should be allowed for ebooks like that.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 18:08

Elite wrote:
Well like you said youself:

CJDAWGG14 wrote:

why should they get nothing in return for their hard work?

I don't get this to be honest. I said that they don't deserve to have their stuff given out for free because it cost money on those sites. Guys who just make as they say "Ebooks" may not go into detail about what to do and stuff and probably isn't the same as having a site do it. This really isn't an up for discussion topic, so if a thread is make like that, it'll be deleted with no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: O   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 18:59

First off, I completely disagree that an ebook should be free. It doesnt matter if it only has 2 plays in it, if you give nothing you should get nothing. If you buy something that you dont know how many plays are in or dont know the quality of it, thats your own fault

and referring to CJDAWGG14, your POV is based on the assumption that a normal person cant put out a helpful ebook.

Im sure that I could make an ebook of plays/philosophies that a lot of decent players like myself could benefit from. And if someone else made their own breakdown of a couple of formations that I wanted to add to my game, I see no reason why we shouldnt be allowed to trade them. I shouldn't have to give out my game plan to everyone, because people who spend no time labbing things could just pick up a controller and be as good or better then me. And just because there isnt a price tag on mine doesn't mean it has no value.

Thats just my opinion. I didnt know it wasnt up for debate. I just figured by posting it in a forum, you were looking for opinions on it. You should probably just lock it if your not looking for feedback.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 19:02

How could u possibly think that a thread titled "no more ebook trading" is a thread looking for opinions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 19:14

Modrewgnu wrote:
How could u possibly think that a thread titled "no more ebook trading" is a thread looking for opinions?
harsh Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 20:22

Modrewgnu wrote:

If it wasnt looking for a response, it should have been locked.

I must have gotten confused. After my first reply, both of you responded. You didnt agree with me, but had no problem with me stating my opinion. I figured I could continue talking about it. Strange how things change for no reason...
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-01, 20:26

CJDAWGG14 wrote:

Just read those. Regardless, your opinion isn't what matters right now, and I don't mean any offense to you in that statement, it's just that people have been doing this too much and has gotten out of hand to see the same person make a post saying "I'll trade this for this" 2 or 3 times.
Back to top Go down
rbskttlz13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-03, 12:19

lol the only reason i trade them is because i payed for them, therefore theyre mine.. lol,. im not trrying to sound like a jerk, im jsut saying, but once i pay for them i can do whatever i want with them.. lol once again that sounded way more like hateful than i wanted it to.
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-11-12, 17:54

if you gonna trade, do it through emails, private messages, etc...

btw, i have a n ebook to trade if someone wants to trade...

ehhh sike sike. . just kidding. No More EBOOK trading Lol
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-12-18, 18:49

what if you make your own e-books and want to give them to the madden comunnity is it still ok to post them?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-12-18, 18:56

posting them is fine. Just don't make posts that say "I'll give you 46 plays for this ebook" because the only thing that comes from it is dumb replies.
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty2009-12-18, 18:59

yeah that is pretty dumb its making the website look like a bussiness site lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More EBOOK trading   No More EBOOK trading Empty

Back to top Go down

No More EBOOK trading
Page 1 of 1