Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

winnin with the lions

Go down 
+3
huh1231
Champ_28
CJFan123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CJFan123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-30

winnin with the lions Empty
PostSubject: winnin with the lions   winnin with the lions Empty2009-10-30, 22:17

anyone no how to win with the lions
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: winnin with the lions   winnin with the lions Empty2009-10-30, 23:20

use DET for off. playbook and NYJ or TEN for def. Get the ball to megatron on offense and get tons of pressure on d
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: winnin with the lions   winnin with the lions Empty2009-10-30, 23:37

they're actually a pretty good madden team. fast corner and solid safeties. good enuff QB and Dline. best part is their super fast LB core which is super important this year for madden. and of course throw to johnson and he'll probably catch it. it's actually pretty easy to win with them. probably like a top 12-15 team. anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: winnin with the lions   winnin with the lions Empty2009-10-31, 01:21

no^^^^. Their zone D is horrible and playing man is impossible. Their O--line also sucks, and all somebody has 2 do on offense is double cover or spotlight megatron.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: winnin with the lions   winnin with the lions Empty2009-10-31, 06:27

I happen to agree with you Huh123. Stafford has a bullet arm, so quick slants and over the middle passes beat coverage. Good Wr with Calvin Johnson, good TE with Pettigrew, Smith and Smith can run the ball. Everything you need is there on offense. I have an easy time winning with them. I have a much harder time winning with the Browns than the Lions even though there ratings are similar.

I notice that in this years game the defense knocks a lot of balls loose and closes quickly in coverage. If you have a QB with a rocket arm, the defense doesn't have as much chance to close in before the pass gets there. To me Throw Power makes a very noticable difference.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: winnin with the lions   winnin with the lions Empty2009-10-31, 15:28

i just smacked a dude with the lions he was the ravens...i agree with huh123 there are not a bad team dont let the overall rates fool u ...u just have to be careful cuz k smith will fumble the rock...and they seem to be soft there get hurt alot...there WR's not bad tho the line is decent enough ..i use the tupac(west coast) playbook with them ..
Back to top Go down
ItalianMafia
New MS Member
New MS Member
ItalianMafia

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: winnin with the lions   winnin with the lions Empty2009-11-02, 17:30

I don't know if it's just me, but I've been using the Lions in Madden (since I'm a fan) every year...except this year. I just can't get over Stafford's accuracy...it's awful! Megatron is still amazing though. The defense is awful in defending the pass. They do have some fast LBs which will help some if you're good at nanos.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.maddenholics.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winnin with the lions   winnin with the lions Empty

Back to top Go down

winnin with the lions
Page 1 of 1