Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Gmmick fags and Michael Vick

Go down 
+12
gfreak000
OakKyd
Hollywood x 12
dlgunn
jonny_madden10
SOONER-4-LIFE
chaser257
K0MMoNsEnTz
huh1231
49ers4ever
Omar52
Reddtaktikz
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Reddtaktikz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty
PostSubject: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-10-29, 21:09

Noob question but, how do yu stop ppl from using michael vick nd running to the outside or passing the short ball with the pats PB?
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-10-29, 21:13

contain your DEs press x and down with the left analog on both your defensive ends to contain them , and put your dt on a qb spy
Back to top Go down
49ers4ever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-10-30, 11:31

Contain doesnt help. Most people run backwards with Vick and exploit the moronic programming of the game.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-10-30, 13:01

lol corner blitz ftw
Back to top Go down
Reddtaktikz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-10-31, 01:04

i tried the corner blitz but it didnt wrrk
bcuz vick would just throw it quickk...
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-10-31, 23:56

Thats my weakest aspect of this game is to keep fast qb's under control. Vick, Josh Johnson, Pat White. 1st main three that comes to my mind.
Back to top Go down
chaser257
New MS Member
New MS Member
chaser257

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-11-01, 17:55

qb spy's with your outside linbackers or even cornerbacks
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-11-01, 21:44

I make him throw the ball. You cant blitz the dude hes to fast. Thats why they created fag D lol I fag the s*** out of any qb that can run, Because most cant pass very well.
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-11-04, 03:27

yeah defo fag D, no point getting any pressure they escape it, put everyone in coverage and maybe one lb in qb spy and they arent going anywhere
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-11-04, 11:05

The best way to stop this is use Dime, LB Rush package, as long as you have good outside backers. Run your best zone defense, put your LB's that are at D end in contain, and put your DT2 in QB spy. It usually shuts this down pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-11-04, 16:56

I just thought of this have a nano in the A gap send your right nickle cb on a blitz and put your left de in a contain
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
OakKyd
New MS Member
New MS Member
OakKyd

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-11-04, 20:26

Vick Is UNACCURATE, end of story. Play man, Press on all the WRs and blitz with a fast LBer, safety or DE
Just force him to pass because once he is out of the pocket, its like his accuracy drops to 0, so go reckless and stop playing conservative
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-11-04, 21:23

OakKyd wrote:
Vick Is UNACCURATE, end of story. Play man, Press on all the WRs and blitz with a fast LBer, safety or DE
Just force him to pass because once he is out of the pocket, its like his accuracy drops to 0, so go reckless and stop playing conservative

lol INACCURATE lol!
Back to top Go down
OakKyd
New MS Member
New MS Member
OakKyd

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-11-04, 23:37

huh1231 wrote:
OakKyd wrote:

lol INACCURATE lol!

I fail myself Gmmick fags and Michael Vick 258281
But listen to the advise
Back to top Go down
gfreak000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-11-28, 20:51

goto 4-3 and find smoke man zone put your free safety in yellow zone and bring your short safety and blitz him on the outside he wont have enough time to throw and it will stop the run. if he throws it might be a pick cuz everything is covered pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-11-29, 00:04

BLITZ LIKE HELL!!! PLAY MAN,CONTAIN/SPY PLY COV 2.KEEP EM MOVIN AROUND DA POCKET.HE CAN THROW OFF DA RUN.BUT HE'S INNACURATE.HE HAS AN ARM DNT FORGET.WEN I SEE SUM1 PICKING DA EAGLES,I USE DA 46D PB AND NANO 24/7 TILL HE PUT MCNABB BACK IN LOL.ALSO I LIKE DOIN DIS:COME OUT IN DOLLAR/DIME DEN AUDIBLE TO ANY 46 PLAY.MORE SPEED ON THE FIED.ALSO WATCH OUT FOR SCREENS.OPPENETS JUS RUN LIKE CRZY DEN THROW THE SCREEN.AND WILDCAT.IF U CANT STOP BY NOW JUS GIVE UP LOL.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-11-29, 01:08

i dont mind ppl playin wit the eagles but when you start doing bum sh!t like hiking and scrambling all the way to the sidelines and making my players in man/zone coverage to come tackle you and then you lob it deep is annoying as fuC.k..
Back to top Go down
ohboykjoy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-11-29, 01:44

You can run a F@G defense with at least one spy, and that usually stops them

Or blitz with fast Lb's / defense backs, and try blitzes on the outside so he can't just run out of them.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty2009-11-29, 04:16

V. Young > Vick... V. Young's passing isn't all that bad right now and he is still fast.

Best thing to do is run zone's and wait till they fumble or toss a INT. Get a 10+ lead and make them pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gmmick fags and Michael Vick   Gmmick fags and Michael Vick Empty

Back to top Go down

Gmmick fags and Michael Vick
Page 1 of 1