Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN

Go down 
+5
Dolfinlife
R3V 1T UP
Crunk
xXBlackiceXx
bigbuddah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty
PostSubject: CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN   CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty2008-08-09, 00:11

chad pennington got snatched up by the phins like everyone said BUT is this a good fit?...do u think that chad HENNE would be better stronger arm to get it out to the speedster ted ginn jr...i think that henne shold get the start although he a rookie but that offense needs help and chad PENNINGTION is not the answer to that...i believe that pennington woulda been a better fit in chiccago....BUT KINDA OF THE SAME TEAM ON OFFENSE right....but hey for 11.5M in 2 yrs y not go ta a place your familiar with the management (parcels drafted pennington)

OPINIONS PLEASE
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN   CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty2008-08-09, 00:43

either way the dolphins will still suck they dnt have enough stars on that team to go very far. but u never knw what might happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN   CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty2008-08-09, 01:06

tru...they cant go no worse that 1-15 so i say prolly 4-12 lol...they have a descent running game there defense is the worst part of the team and needs to be revamped...there offense wont win games for them or stop or slow anyone down so hopefully there offense can do a lil somethin this yr caus they are still the worst team in football
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN   CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty2008-08-09, 01:22

They needed to spend some of that money on defense. I still wish the Raiders or Panthers got him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN   CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty2008-08-09, 01:35

good spot for him in carolina too
Back to top Go down
R3V 1T UP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
R3V 1T UP

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN   CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty2008-08-09, 06:01

I think Chad is on the right team. He with Bill Parchell who gonna make something happen. Just give the Dolphins sometime to get their stuff together. Ronnie Brown Healthy, Ricky Williams get his Self together. Their defensive aint that bad either I guess bad play calling not with Bill no more.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xxbigmacxx52
Dolfinlife
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dolfinlife

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN   CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty2008-09-25, 17:39

the dolphins beat the pats

come on chad pennigtion is amazing !
Back to top Go down
http://nationalwiileague.forumakers.com
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN   CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty2008-09-26, 00:26

Pennington plays good as a Dolphin...i don't think he could have landed with a better team
Back to top Go down
Dolfinlife
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dolfinlife

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN   CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty2008-09-26, 19:38

yep.... the dolphins will now build a team around him
Back to top Go down
http://nationalwiileague.forumakers.com
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN   CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty2008-09-26, 22:33

Lol The dolphis will build a team around ronnie brown. man come on dog we all know the reson the phins won was because of the spread qb option with brown at qb
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN   CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty2008-09-27, 10:16

Ronnie Brown the New Mike vick but better Smile
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN   CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty2008-10-03, 16:03

well i was hoping that chad henne would be their starter sayin that im from michigan im a state fan but i would still like to see a guy for my home state start in the NFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN   CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN Empty

Back to top Go down

CHAD PENNINGTON A DOLPHIN
Page 1 of 1