Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

whos gonna win the world series?

Go down 
4 posters

whos gonna win?
Yankees
whos gonna win the world series? Back_catg18%whos gonna win the world series? Back_catg
 18% [ 2 ]
Phillies
whos gonna win the world series? Back_catg82%whos gonna win the world series? Back_catg
 82% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

whos gonna win the world series? Empty
PostSubject: whos gonna win the world series?   whos gonna win the world series? Empty2009-10-26, 03:39

im hopin on the phillys, lets go pedro!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: whos gonna win the world series?   whos gonna win the world series? Empty2009-10-26, 15:29

Im not gana say the Yankees arnt favored, because the are. I will be pulling for the Phillies!! But lookin at the matchups and the momentum im saying Yankees win in 6-7. They just seem as if they can do no wrong.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: whos gonna win the world series?   whos gonna win the world series? Empty2009-10-26, 18:00

it's gonna be the phils! you gotta believe!!! we can beat CC up pretty well and cliff lee has been nothing short of amazing. our offense is rolling and we know we can win. i know the city's pretty pissed that ESPN is hopping on the yanks, so i can only imagine how the players feel.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: whos gonna win the world series?   whos gonna win the world series? Empty2009-11-02, 23:12

Let's go phillies! I still believe! If the phills finish this game off and somehow win game 6 with pedro pitching then u gota believe JA Happ, Cole Hamels, and Cliff Lee will all be available. I sure hope so cuz I wanted to see a good series and it would be nice to see a WS go 7 games even if the yanks won. Too many WS lately have been one sided. Phillies lineup looked like they are back tonight, beating up on AJ Burnett. Cole hamels does worry me with his dumb comments about how he can't wait for the season to be over cuz he's so emotionally drained with all his injury problems this year and playing into november but I have a pretty good feeling pedro wil pitch game 6 and JA Happ will start game 7 if the phillies can win tonight and wednesday night. Let's go phillies!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: whos gonna win the world series?   whos gonna win the world series? Empty2009-11-07, 18:40

Baseballa wrote:
Im not gana say the Yankees arnt favored, because the are. I will be pulling for the Phillies!! But lookin at the matchups and the momentum im saying Yankees win in 6-7. They just seem as if they can do no wrong.

My prediction was correct. The Yankees took it in 6. Good series. Wish it woulda turned out different. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whos gonna win the world series?   whos gonna win the world series? Empty

Back to top Go down

whos gonna win the world series?
Page 1 of 1