Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

SKill points to increase LVL ?

Go down 
+4
dracocepheus
EastCoast_Dog
roryaiks92
justcurious
8 posters
AuthorMessage
justcurious
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-12

SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty
PostSubject: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty2009-10-24, 14:27

OK Question time

I'm a lvl 2

In my last 5 games I've beat back to lvl 5's by 20+ , a lvl 10 by 7 , and 2 lvl 1's decent

Yet I still only am getting 44points and on one I got none.

Does any know the exact qualifications used to determine points?

I use Denver , so not really a top 5 rated team, I'm playing higher lvls , and winning decent

So whats the catch...

thanks
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty2009-10-24, 14:39

you can set it up to email you after every game what your stats were and in that email it includes how many pts you earned and how many you need to advance to the next level
Back to top Go down
justcurious
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty2009-10-24, 15:40

yup I have that setup, the question isn't how many i have its how to get more than 44 a game
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty2009-10-24, 22:06

Q: What is the difference between the 10 Overall and the All-time leaderboard views?
A: The 10 Overall leaderboard ranks gamertags solely on their results from 10 games played. The All-time leaderboard ranks gamertags on their entire career because stats are carried over from year-to-year.

Q: What are skill levels, and how do I go up in a level?
A: Skill level is a numerical representation of your overall skill, and goes from 1 to 99. Your skill level is determined by the number of skill points you have. You earn skill points by beating other players. The more skill points your opponent has, the more you will earn when you win. Likewise, if you play an opponent who is far below your skill level, you will get very few skill points for beating them, if any at all.

Q: Is it possible to lose a skill level?
A: While it is possible that by losing you can go all the way back to 0 skill points, once you have achieved a certain level, you cannot lose that level. For example, if you earn 600 skill points you will rise to level 2. If you lose all 600 skill points, you will still be at level 2. However, you will need to regain all those points if you want to rise to level 3 and beyond.

Q: How does the ranking formula work?
A: The ranking formula is based on several factors, including your skill level vs. your opponent's skill level and the relative strength of your teams. Basically, you receive more skill points for playing opponents who are near or above your skill level and by winning with a weaker team. The higher you go in the rankings, the fewer points you will get for playing newcomers. Instead, in order to progress you will need to play opponents near or above your skill level.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty2009-10-24, 22:57

justcurious wrote:
yup I have that setup, the question isn't how many i have its how to get more than 44 a game

I have lost 46 pts but nothing more than that, but haven't seen more than 42 pts on a win.
It depends on how many points they have and how good you play. Look for win streaks and players that have played player that have had win streaks.
Back to top Go down
dAmAnN
New MS Member
New MS Member
dAmAnN

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty2009-10-26, 00:51

EastCoast_Dog wrote:
Q: What is the difference between the 10 Overall and the All-time leaderboard views?
A: The 10 Overall leaderboard ranks gamertags solely on their results from 10 games played. The All-time leaderboard ranks gamertags on their entire career because stats are carried over from year-to-year.

Q: What are skill levels, and how do I go up in a level?
A: Skill level is a numerical representation of your overall skill, and goes from 1 to 99. Your skill level is determined by the number of skill points you have. You earn skill points by beating other players. The more skill points your opponent has, the more you will earn when you win. Likewise, if you play an opponent who is far below your skill level, you will get very few skill points for beating them, if any at all.

Q: Is it possible to lose a skill level?
A: While it is possible that by losing you can go all the way back to 0 skill points, once you have achieved a certain level, you cannot lose that level. For example, if you earn 600 skill points you will rise to level 2. If you lose all 600 skill points, you will still be at level 2. However, you will need to regain all those points if you want to rise to level 3 and beyond.

Q: How does the ranking formula work?
A: The ranking formula is based on several factors, including your skill level vs. your opponent's skill level and the relative strength of your teams. Basically, you receive more skill points for playing opponents who are near or above your skill level and by winning with a weaker team. The higher you go in the rankings, the fewer points you will get for playing newcomers. Instead, in order to progress you will need to play opponents near or above your skill level.

I didnt know this
Back to top Go down
slim203
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
slim203

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty2009-10-26, 01:14

yo your going to get only 45 or 46 points a gan when you beat a higher lvl thats all the points they give you
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty2009-10-28, 14:00

I'm only a level 4 but then again i have under 50 games played, i played a level 1 and got 43 points won, but then i played a level 4 and only won 2 lol, so i think he only needed 2 points to level up, that's why i only won 2 points, i think but this level rating thing blows if you ask me lol
Back to top Go down
BatMan08
New MS Member
New MS Member
BatMan08

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty2009-10-28, 16:38

Its weird ...but I think it has sumthin to do with wat you do in the game too such as ints for tds and so on cus I played a couple games where I took an interception back and 2 kickoffs and I got 97 lol but I wish told you straight up wat you get points for
Back to top Go down
MannyTheThird
New MS Member
New MS Member
MannyTheThird

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty2009-10-28, 18:11

I just finished a game with three interceptions and two fumbles one in which i ran back and only got 29 points.....
Back to top Go down
BatMan08
New MS Member
New MS Member
BatMan08

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty2009-10-28, 19:12

Well idk then ....must be sumthin I'm doin . I could help if I knew wat you get points for exactly
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty2009-10-28, 20:51

You can only receive what the other player has to give nothing more than 46 points that I have heard of even if you have a perfect game. So if they have only 2 points that is all you get. But I play on the X-Box 360.
Back to top Go down
MannyTheThird
New MS Member
New MS Member
MannyTheThird

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty2009-10-29, 07:45

How do u even earn all 46 caause i won 35-6 and only got 29...if u finish against the cpu can u earn all the points cause he quit at start of fourth quarter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKill points to increase LVL ?   SKill points to increase LVL ? Empty

Back to top Go down

SKill points to increase LVL ?
Page 1 of 1