Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Anyone else use TAMPA BAY

Go down 
+5
Bucco_Bruce
2ndhandsoxx
xxkareem1xx
SiCkOnDaStiCk
golddawg125
9 posters
AuthorMessage
golddawg125
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Anyone else use TAMPA BAY Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else use TAMPA BAY   Anyone else use TAMPA BAY Empty2009-10-24, 04:16

Ok my friends don't take me seriously cuz i love to use tampa bay. I havent played to much online but when i have I used them and haven't lost wit them. I play against my friends alot offline and we have tournaments for money and s*** and i rarely lose if i do at all and of course am taking there money wit tampa.

I just keep telling them they arent that bad but wat ever im still going to take there money wit them lol

But anyways just wondering if any1 else roles wit them or am i the only one crazy enough to use them.
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use TAMPA BAY   Anyone else use TAMPA BAY Empty2009-10-24, 10:51

tampas my team too im also a dieheart bucs fan i like to alternate between them and texans on madden though, just gotta be confident in your gameplan and can kill with anyone.
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use TAMPA BAY   Anyone else use TAMPA BAY Empty2009-10-24, 11:00

i use them and only them!!
Back to top Go down
2ndhandsoxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use TAMPA BAY   Anyone else use TAMPA BAY Empty2009-11-11, 02:50

I use them.... I'm 2-10 :|
Back to top Go down
Bucco_Bruce
New MS Member
New MS Member
Bucco_Bruce

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use TAMPA BAY   Anyone else use TAMPA BAY Empty2009-12-24, 02:52

I've been using Tampa since Madden 2001 in about 90% of the games I play. I can tell you from experience this is a pretty decent Madden team if you have a good game plan and can execute it well. Even the Bucs PB is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use TAMPA BAY   Anyone else use TAMPA BAY Empty2009-12-24, 11:27

i used em for a little while that secondary is amazing but the front 7 is only ok since they got rid of gaines adams. cadallac is a beast and so is the offensive line and all the QBs are serviceable
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use TAMPA BAY   Anyone else use TAMPA BAY Empty2009-12-24, 12:10

I use tampa...they're my favorite team. i love their D they got to great zone corners both rated mid 80's and their mlb ruud is 88 and the olb's are very fast and speed kills in this game..as for their o...it seems everytime i use tb i put up 50+ pts vs oppenent. you should run moslty with them they have one of the best o lines in game....
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use TAMPA BAY   Anyone else use TAMPA BAY Empty2009-12-24, 16:15

Nah, I don't use the Bucs....but use whoever you feel comfortable with. Personally I use the Titans, they're not the best team in the game, but I know what their strengths and weaknesses are so I adjust to compensate.
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use TAMPA BAY   Anyone else use TAMPA BAY Empty2010-01-12, 02:36

whats the best way to set up there rec on dept chart??
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use TAMPA BAY   Anyone else use TAMPA BAY Empty2010-01-15, 11:27

sometimes ill put winslow as my number 2 wr so i have bryant and winslow...they have very similar stats if u looks at them
Back to top Go down
chaoticbuc3125
New MS Member
New MS Member
chaoticbuc3125

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use TAMPA BAY   Anyone else use TAMPA BAY Empty2010-01-15, 23:55

Bryant
Mo Stovall
SStroughter
K2

works great for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use TAMPA BAY   Anyone else use TAMPA BAY Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else use TAMPA BAY
Page 1 of 1