Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Filling spots in online franchise: 360

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Filling spots in online franchise: 360 Empty
PostSubject: Filling spots in online franchise: 360   Filling spots in online franchise: 360 Empty2009-10-23, 08:42

Hey guys,

We have a franchise going: FLIM FLAM for the 360 and have spots to fill. We have 3 open spots out of a total of 8.

The teams that are taken : Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Ravens and Steelers.

We would like for a spot in the NFC to be taken outside of the NFC East so we can have some kick ass divisional rounds in the playoffs. (the top three players are in the NFC East)

We would also like the last 2 spots to be in the AFC in which ever division you like. For which ever team you like.

The Franchise is set on all-madden. The requirements are basic. We try to play at least a game a day. If you can't, try to play one at least every other day.

We want players who are pretty decent to match the level of players all ready in the franchise.

We are starting our 3rd playoffs. You can either jump in for a current playoff team and make a run at the Super Bowl or pick whatever team you like and wait til next year.

Let me know and I will PM you the info.

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
mizzoutiger0915
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Filling spots in online franchise: 360   Filling spots in online franchise: 360 Empty2009-10-23, 16:28

I want in. Just give me any playoff team.
Gamertag is mizzoutiger0915.
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Filling spots in online franchise: 360   Filling spots in online franchise: 360 Empty2009-10-23, 17:11

How about the falcons?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filling spots in online franchise: 360   Filling spots in online franchise: 360 Empty

Back to top Go down

Filling spots in online franchise: 360
Page 1 of 1