Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Turbo blitz on PS3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Turbo blitz on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Turbo blitz on PS3   Turbo blitz on PS3 Empty2009-10-23, 00:50

Okay since nobody tells how to do this for ps3 I will because I just found out after labbing. To do this on the ps3 first pick who you want to blitz with it can be done with anyone just make sure you strategically place them for a nice path to the QB. Next press triangle. What this does is keep you from going offsides because it brings up the coverage audible menu. Now when the menu is up you have to hold down R2(turbo), the left analog and the right analog sticks should be held down as if you are hitsticking low. Don't hold triangle!!!! ....once you bring up the menu that is sufficient. Finally watch the QB and release the right analog(hit stick) when the ball is hiked. You will notice how your player jumps the snap count. Sometimes you get through clean sometimes you don't but it DEFINTELY scares the player trying to pass because it's almost instant pressure. This is also good against the run especially when you know where the opponent is running. I try an outside nano an do this on the other side so now I have two nano coming from both ends it's so much fun. Have fun with this ...
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Turbo blitz on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo blitz on PS3   Turbo blitz on PS3 Empty2009-10-23, 03:47

Yea I think this was posted when the game first came out but also if u use a DE that's fast like dwight freeny he will do a swim move and come flying around the corner hella quick a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Turbo blitz on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo blitz on PS3   Turbo blitz on PS3 Empty2009-10-23, 07:38

oh ok, saw a post and they kept saying how to do it with xbox but not ps3...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turbo blitz on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo blitz on PS3   Turbo blitz on PS3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turbo blitz on PS3
Page 1 of 1