Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden School Revival

Go down 
+11
BlackMassRevrend
Big Hungry 702
instantclassic91
Fudopi is That Dude
THiZzLeWiZzLe
EggzOverEazy
BOSTN BEANER
Baseballa
DaTBa1LHaWK
2ToN
Modrewgnu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Madden School Revival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival - Page 2 Empty2009-10-22, 18:38

Yea I feel u don. Sometimes I can't help myself too. I'm gona force myself though for the sake of what madden-school is supposed to represent. What it was when I joined is what we want to get back to. I understand there is gona be people clashing with so many members and different personalities. There will always be arguments and its not just u and rob, ur arguments was just what came to mind right off the top of my head cuz both of u are good members and I'm cool with both of u. Its fine to speak ur mind but when something carries on to back and forth jabs I'm just gona lock the thread. I don't mind u both speaking ur mind but if it comes to personal insults or it carries on too long I'm gona lock it. Its not to disrespect u guys or ur opinions, its for the sake of bringing MS back to where we want to be. I used to just delete a post here and there like ur saying I should but doing it on my phone is too time consuming since I don't have a computer. Ill just lock threads when it gets out of hand that way I'm not deleting posts and making people think I'm taking ur side or his side. Its not just gona be ur arguments with him, this applies to everyone. If I feel it gets out of hand and its something that's gona be constantly on the recent posts list for new members to constantly see and either they get turned off toour site or think its ok to argue about anything here the topic will be done.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival - Page 2 Empty2009-10-22, 18:46

its cool beaner...do what you do...i just had to get the stuff off my chest and let you know how i feel about it. i want the same thing you want with this site. i don't want to battle somebody on the thread. but here and there, i have to get on somebody for talking wreckless. i'm trying to do my best and not get on anybody for them being foolish...i'll keep working on that, and see if i can make a big improvement.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival - Page 2 Empty2009-10-22, 18:59

Yea we want everyone to speak their minds but try to not let it carry on and on. I have the same problem u got, haha we don't like people getting in the last word but I found it easier to speak my mind and not go back to read their responce. Keep speaking freely just try not to get personal and try not to carry on the argument too long.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival - Page 2 Empty2009-10-22, 19:24

Lol
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival - Page 2 Empty2009-10-23, 09:06

you should have alot of time to delete the posts now beanr, no red sox to watch. and rob's gonna get his don...when the yanks put the angels out in game 6 (betcha he cries too, lol.)

i'll be back active soon. waiting on the comp to show up now.

see how i made my post on topic(main topic) with the comment to weanr...ooops, i mean Beanr and then got a shot in at "sexybeastrob" (now that i'm single, can i still meet your sister?)....that's OLD SCHOOL MS in that there post. i say it's a joke son, it's a joke....boy doesn't listen to a word i say (gratuitious eggs reference with the foghorn leghorn accent)....
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival - Page 2 Empty2009-10-23, 11:09

SteviePotSmoker wrote:
you should have alot of time to delete the posts now beanr, no red sox to watch. and rob's gonna get his don...when the yanks put the angels out in game 6 (betcha he cries too, lol.)

i'll be back active soon. waiting on the comp to show up now.

see how i made my post on topic(main topic) with the comment to weanr...ooops, i mean Beanr and then got a shot in at "sexybeastrob" (now that i'm single, can i still meet your sister?)....that's OLD SCHOOL MS in that there post. i say it's a joke son, it's a joke....boy doesn't listen to a word i say (gratuitious eggs reference with the foghorn leghorn accent)....

lulz

also i will bring this up in the meeting but could we modify the community hub? im tired of seeing franchises posted on madden general talk when it should be in the hub...could MS expand on it so people would actually have a section for frans and section for leagues section for specific tournys and such?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival - Page 2 Empty2009-10-23, 12:33

Commercial coming Sunday... bet on it.. I know I have said I would work on it.. I never did I got lazy. Time for change.. and change is now.. MS 2010 Commercial due out SUNDAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival - Page 2 Empty2009-10-23, 12:37

just wanted to note one thing....ur avatar misspells you're wings when it should be your

just a lil note
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival - Page 2 Empty2009-10-23, 12:40

Well when retards make avatars thats what happens.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden School Revival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2