Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Changing player positions on certain plays?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
peefyloo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Changing player positions on certain plays? Empty
PostSubject: Changing player positions on certain plays?   Changing player positions on certain plays? Empty2009-10-20, 01:18

I was just curious if there is a way I can change someones position on a certain play?

For example, when I'm the Bears and I'm in the wildcat, how can I make it so Hester takes the snap instead of Forte?
Back to top Go down
Live Lucid
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Changing player positions on certain plays?   Changing player positions on certain plays? Empty2009-10-20, 23:16

Just move the right stick left or right on the play calling screen. Move it to WR at QB to switch Hester with Forte.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Changing player positions on certain plays?   Changing player positions on certain plays? Empty2009-10-21, 00:19

At the play call screen push the RB for "X-Box" or R1 for "P.S." move your Right Stick to highlight the player you want to change. Hit A for "X-Box" or X for "P.S." Then select player you want to put in push A or X again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing player positions on certain plays?   Changing player positions on certain plays? Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing player positions on certain plays?
Page 1 of 1