Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
drewmetal22
CJDAWGG14
jerms311
mjcar89
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mjcar89
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-02

New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-19, 23:50

WE GOT GLITCHES LOL (WGG)

We are here and we takin over Madden School u already know....We take all challenges no ducks over here!!!!!! Some of us may be new to Madden School but we ain't new to Madden 10. Come and get at ussss...

Also can we get our own section like all the other cool crews here? lol

Anyways....

The Leader or head bum as some like to say lol

mjcar89 - aka mr. i got pro tak glitches, aka mr fight for the fumble aka the sexiest madden balla evaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

The other bums lol jk....we all tuffffff!!!

Jerms311 - aka mr fukk your slide protect, aka mr i get owned by mjcar89 all day bay bay lol

Squaby21 - aka mr fukk a read im throwin the glitch route lol, aka mr i be duckin mjcar89 all day bay bay lol

Big Savage - aka mr i got hitstick glitches lol, aka mr i don't want to be in MJs division bay bay lol

Drewmetal22 - aka mr fukk your off tackle ****** lol, aka mr i can't handle mj's dots bay bay lol

Lets gooooo....my crew members bout to post in here if you got any questions ask emmmmmm!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jerms311
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-19, 23:54

lmao....get at me if u want to go...Jerms311 Aim and Psn...We takin ovaaaa lol
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-19, 23:54

damn, he just said **** all you ppl in his crew. Like he's too tuff for all of you to handle.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
mjcar89
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-19, 23:56

lol.....they know i aint comin at them like that lol....CJ why u tryin to start drama tho lol
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-19, 23:58

but I know all yall stay on diff sites, and you can take this quote with you.

mjcar89 wrote:
i'm callin all of u out.....i'm soft at this gameee New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Icon_wink

If your looking for the thread its in, go to the PS3 Championships section and the thread called "Calling you out thread" or something like that and its in there.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
drewmetal22
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-19, 23:59

get that off tackle bull outta here lets run it and mj how you get appointed top bum? i didnt vote? lol jk you prob are top bum when i really think bout it lol with your dots that murk me
Back to top Go down
mjcar89
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 00:00

CJDAWGG14 wrote:

mjcar89 wrote:
i'm callin all of u out.....i'm soft at this gameee New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Icon_wink

If your looking for the thread its in, go to the PS3 Championships section and the thread called "Calling you out thread" or something like that and its in there.

lmao im super soft im FB divin like its madden 09.....hittin u with that cross punch like its 08....lol CJ sounds like a challenge already?????
Back to top Go down
jerms311
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 00:02

Mj is the top bum....im the money player...lol
Back to top Go down
mjcar89
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 00:02

drewmetal22 wrote:
get that off tackle bull outta here lets run it and mj how you get appointed top bum? i didnt vote? lol jk you prob are top bum when i really think bout it lol with your dots that murk me

yea my boy mr fukk ur off tackle is in heree...we takin ovaaaaa....we got glitches lolllll
Back to top Go down
Big Savage
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Big Savage

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 00:06

mr i got hitstick glitch in the building, lol
Back to top Go down
mjcar89
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 00:14

Big Savage wrote:
mr i got hitstick glitch in the building, lol

yeaaaa....my boy here...don't try him....he got hitstick glitches with 25 hit power dbs bay bay lol
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 00:16

hahahahahaha getchur BIG!!!!
Back to top Go down
mjcar89
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 00:22

jerms311 wrote:
Mj is the top bum....im the money player...lol

jermsssss.....we got money players everywhere....we got glitchessssss!!!
Back to top Go down
Squaby
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 00:42

lmao shhh don't tell anyone bout that route i run
Back to top Go down
Squaby
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 00:44

mjcar89 wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

mjcar89 wrote:

lmao im super soft im FB divin like its madden 09.....hittin u with that cross punch like its 08....lol CJ sounds like a challenge already?????

ur fb dive is weak!!
Back to top Go down
mjcar89
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 00:46

Squaby wrote:
lmao shhh don't tell anyone bout that route i run

We all hereeeee.....don't even try to defend this guy u better off using punt block and just try on O...there is no stoppin the glitches.....we got glitchesssssss lol

How do we get our own Crew Thread like all the other crew???? lol...we are legit now
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 22:44

sup mjcar n jerms.ur who crew ppl from eafl.lol.welcome here man.and jerms i was in eafl last year i was the texans.well gl man.

and i think to get ur own little page isn't o nanymore becuz i think thats from last year and its just sitting there but don't quote me on this.im not sure
Back to top Go down
jerms311
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-21, 02:14

baby_luv_one??
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-21, 20:31

yup.my new psn is savagemac816.add me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!   New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Crew In This Boyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1