Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

PS3: 8 Team Fantasy Draft (west divisions) League!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K_cin
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PS3: 8 Team Fantasy Draft (west divisions) League! Empty
PostSubject: PS3: 8 Team Fantasy Draft (west divisions) League!   PS3: 8 Team Fantasy Draft (west divisions) League! Empty2009-10-18, 01:23

Looking to start up an 8 team fantasy draft online franchise. Sim style players. The 8 teams we will use would be the the NFC West and AFC West teams. This will equal out to everyone having a minimum of 6 human games per season and more than likely give us a human vs human superbowl. This setup will keep the league small enough so that we can simulate through weeks at a decent speed without skipping people and losing them in the league. If someone is going to take the time to do the online draft hopefully they will stick around!

Please only reply if you can dedicate to at least playing 2 seasons, perferably several!

Settings Would Be
8 Min qtrs (instead of 7)
All-Pro
15 second acc. clock
No CPU trading, but Human trades ok
Fantasy Draft
Injuries - on or off, will have league vote

Rules
All these would be league vote if any rules need to be created such as no huddle rules, onside kick rules, etc.

Games
Goal of 2-3 games per week, minimum of 1 if human matchups need to time to work out their games. Will create a very basic message board to go along with leaguebuilder site for communication. (Games against Computer opponents should be played as quick as possible, at least within 3-4 days at the longest)

Draft
Obviously draft order random, no other option anyways

Hopefully everyone will draft for at least the first 25 rounds, after that option how long you want to draft until you let computer take over

First 3 rounds I will pause draft quite frequently to ensure everyone is ready to go and has the draft order down so they know when they are upcoming. (online drafts are not that easy to keep up with, have to make pretty quick decisions on who to pick)

Interested!?
Email me below info! (email!!!!) Will be able to email back within 24 hours at the longest.

PS3 user id (must have over 10 games played and less than 10 % dnf)

Teams Available (49ers, Chiefs, Chargers, fantasy draft) (Cardinals might become available if owner does log into league message board shortly)

Custom Message board creating and started, looking for active players who will play games and stay active on message board here and there with team updates, etc.

My Email K_cin at hotmail
My PSN ID K_cin
My Madden Record, something like 40-30, less than 5% dnf, not great, not garbage either though.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: PS3: 8 Team Fantasy Draft (west divisions) League!   PS3: 8 Team Fantasy Draft (west divisions) League! Empty2009-10-18, 02:11

shouldnt do just west teams.. should do divisions that face each other, example:

NFC East and NFC South - It makes sure u get 10 user games.
Back to top Go down
K_cin
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: PS3: 8 Team Fantasy Draft (west divisions) League!   PS3: 8 Team Fantasy Draft (west divisions) League! Empty2009-10-18, 10:58

wanted on div in each conference for possible human vs human playoffs, looking for 8 guys that will stick around at least 3 seasons so figured it didn't matter as long as we fill the two divisions...

still have the chiefs, 49ers, chargers open!!!! pm me if interested! Will send you the league board and you can join if interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3: 8 Team Fantasy Draft (west divisions) League!   PS3: 8 Team Fantasy Draft (west divisions) League! Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3: 8 Team Fantasy Draft (west divisions) League!
Page 1 of 1