Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.

Go down 
+17
Bonez183
Reservations 4 6
bigbuddah
Madden's Finest 200
so much swag
hof8231
HellRellWMU
lilshep62
ANTtheKNEEEE
LordMaiden
CapnCrunch
dUPxBTefft23
huh1231
WCole327
c4jun
dnasty941
24Marion24
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty
PostSubject: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-17, 12:22

I am officially done playing madden 2010 online against people from the lobbies.

My record is 5-2 but I should be freggin 7-0. Both games I got disconnected from, I was winning. One of them I was winning by 37 freaking points, and I still get the loss?

I should be 7-0 with DNF 0% but these glitchers are everywhere. No one can play the game correctly and no one can take a loss like a man. Im so sick of this.

EA has the worst servers I have ever played on in MY LIFE. EA you guys are some serious slackers and you all suck! You charghe us $60 for ur game, we pay for online, and we buy your strategy guides, and every year its the same ole sh*t. You can no support for your customers,and you guys are basically worthless! Go hang yourselves!

anyway.... Anyone who wants to play some legit ranked games with me, let me know. Im looking to put together like a 20-30 person list of straight up players who dont glitch or cheat or disconnect so I can just play with them only.

If you wanna play with me, lemme know.

My GT is JokerHA90

I roll with the Cowboys, Falcons, Jets, Giants, Jaguars, Redskins, Bills.

Please guys help me out, Im done playing these bums from the lobbies.
Back to top Go down
dnasty941
New MS Member
New MS Member
dnasty941

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-17, 12:34

Ill play u
Gt:Mr impatient941
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-17, 12:42

im not gonna play a 15 year old who uses the eagles either. ur prolly one of the kids who disconnect glitches
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-17, 14:01

24Marion24 I think you need to get lost then. Why accuse people of shyt huh?? Your probably not that good anyway if you have to use the Cowboys. I play people with the Cowboys and all they do is glitch you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
dnasty941
New MS Member
New MS Member
dnasty941

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-17, 14:04

i was just trying to be nice but ok
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-17, 14:09

dnasty941 wrote:
i was just trying to be nice but ok

Its ok he's a loser probably with a bad connection and blaming shyt on others.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-17, 14:22

actually if u read my post i said all the teams i use. not just the cowboys numb nuts. i actually use them the least. but anyway, its a known problem going around. its not my connection u batty boy. get off the little kids ballsack u pedophile.
Back to top Go down
WCole327
New MS Member
New MS Member
WCole327

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-17, 14:32

who has the best wildcat playbook?
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-17, 14:34

24Marion24 wrote:
actually if u read my post i said all the teams i use. not just the cowboys numb nuts. i actually use them the least. but anyway, its a known problem going around. its not my connection u batty boy. get off the little kids ballsack u pedophile.

Why isn't this happening to me or 2 countless other people? This happened to me in 08 but guess what it was? YES my connection!
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-17, 14:47

this IS IN FACT happening to A TON OF PEOPLE. not JUST ME. look through the forums mans. theres tons of threads about it. and when im in the lobby, my bars are ALL green. and the games im in are usually very smooth and not laggy at all. its a glitch. it aint my connection.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-17, 18:33

marion is a faggit. gtfo no one wants you here. i havent seen u contribute to anything here at MS. all i seem to see you do is ****** about something or other. the game doesn't DC very much at all. the lobby freezes and that's a problem but the games run fine. it's ur connection. i've maybe been disconnected 5 times out of 200+ games this year.

just stop dude... just stop bitching about everything...
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-17, 18:46

huh1231 wrote:
marion is a faggit. gtfo no one wants you here. i havent seen u contribute to anything here at MS. all i seem to see you do is ****** about something or other. the game doesn't DC very much at all. the lobby freezes and that's a problem but the games run fine. it's ur connection. i've maybe been disconnected 5 times out of 200+ games this year.

just stop dude... just stop bitching about everything...
yea he shouldnt be bitchin i should im 141-90 and ive lost connection 56 times, yea 56 and thats because my internet sucks and all the times are when i was winning and my rec should be 196-34 no joke and ill i play is lvl 10 up....

p.s. got new internet dis weekend!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-17, 18:53

Dude your post in your post you say "noone can take a loss like a man". Men don't act the way you just did.

Back up the truck - Chuck

You have got to mellow, bro
Back to top Go down
LordMaiden
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-18, 10:34

c4jun wrote:
24Marion24 I think you need to get lost then. Why accuse people of shyt huh?? Your probably not that good anyway if you have to use the Cowboys. I play people with the Cowboys and all they do is glitch you.

I don't understand this logic. I use NE (I'm from NE, BTW) and I've been beat by Oakland. I don't suck, either. I'm 20 games over .500 at level 6.

People who say what you just did are idiots. Move along....
Back to top Go down
ANTtheKNEEEE
New MS Member
New MS Member
ANTtheKNEEEE

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-18, 12:09

marion, i could beat you with the eagles using kevin kolb
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-18, 12:17

okay lets play then? i dont get why ur on here talkin sh*t about playing madden. I never claimed to be great.

but ill play u. and i can guarantee u wont beat me that bad (if u do even beat me)
Back to top Go down
lilshep62
New MS Member
New MS Member
lilshep62

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-18, 12:52

haha he wont beat you that bad because ull get disconnected two minutes into the game, because your too poor to get a good internet provider.

IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Lol IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. 63444
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-18, 14:53

too poor to get a good internet provider? I have verizon and I have never had a problem WITH MY connection. lol my internet connection is prolly better than yours.

ill play him if he wants. Y would i be scared about a video game? hahaha you guys are f*cking stupid
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-18, 15:45

24Marion24 wrote:
too poor to get a good internet provider? I have verizon and I have never had a problem WITH MY connection. lol my internet connection is prolly better than yours.

ill play him if he wants. Y would i be scared about a video game? hahaha you guys are f*cking stupid

dude, stop whining and get in the chat rooms here and stop playin random people, its that simple, not point in making whole new thread about 2 games u had bad luck in......

im not coming at u the wrong way, but i just dont think complaining and makin a thread was pointless, cause ur going to play again, and the same s*** will happen....its a game, it has errors..nothing is 100% efficient...

close the thread.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-18, 16:39

24Marion24 wrote:

lol it actually sounds like u have a lot of problems with ur connection...
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-18, 16:48

c4jun wrote:

Don't generalize like that man. I use the Boys cuz they're my favorite team and I play straight sim.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-18, 16:48

.......o...k..

tell me did your mother conceive you by shitting u out into a toilet?
Back to top Go down
ANTtheKNEEEE
New MS Member
New MS Member
ANTtheKNEEEE

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-18, 22:46

you said the eagles would be cheap, so im guessing you mean vick. thas way i said i'd use kolb
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-18, 22:47

where the f*ck did i say the eagles would be cheap you idiot? do u even read s*** before u post?

EDIT: also, i thought u wanted to play me?

if you wanna play me, play me already, and stop coming back here and delaying it. idc who the hell u use as your qb.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty2009-10-19, 02:06

lololololololoo..marion you crazy .....don't feed man....relax....do you...holla IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.   IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE. Empty

Back to top Go down

IM SO P*SSED OFF!!!! PLEASE READ EVERYONE.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next