Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

are stats flipped once they hit a certain limit?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
prezidentj33
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-16

are stats flipped once they hit a certain limit? Empty
PostSubject: are stats flipped once they hit a certain limit?   are stats flipped once they hit a certain limit? Empty2009-10-16, 00:39

My brother hit like 64 or 68 sacks with the Browns during an online season. His Sacks were rolled to 4 instead of 68 so we think it reset at 64. Why did that happen? Is there a cap for stats? I mean, if it gets ridiculis at some point does it just say it's rolling back to 0 since it's so high or what? I know it's an unbelieveable # of sacks but it's true. I'm in the same season.

Any one got ideas?
Back to top Go down
prezidentj33
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-16

are stats flipped once they hit a certain limit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: are stats flipped once they hit a certain limit?   are stats flipped once they hit a certain limit? Empty2009-10-17, 17:45

nobody has seen this happen for any stats? passing TD's, Rushing Td's, Sacks, rushing yds, receiving yds, passing yds? it's just strange to me as to why they would flip over to 0 from 68 or whatever the sack count was. Oh well.

Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down

are stats flipped once they hit a certain limit?
Page 1 of 1