Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden 10 Roster Update #7

Go down 
+14
ghostnote
Swag Escobar
finsfan85
JoshJ81
360madden
K0MMoNsEnTz
Radi0ActivWaste
Travbebeastin
dnasty941
so much swag
Baseballa
PapaSmurf
24Marion24
Fudgy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Madden 10 Roster Update #7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 Roster Update #7   Madden 10 Roster Update #7 - Page 2 Empty2009-10-18, 08:10

so much swag wrote:
hating a$$ n!gga's on the cowboy's update!!!!!!!!! if your a$$ look real closer you can see miami...has the most out of any team...f*cking cry baby's allway's hating but don't know why you don't like e'm.... Madden 10 Roster Update #7 - Page 2 649595

LOL miami was a loser team when Dallas won and please don't call me N!gga, your the one making it personal when I'm just talking about football. I know exactly why I don't like them. Dallas sucks in real life but in Madden they are a great team, I thought Madden was suppose to reflect some kind of realness? They seem to hate on my Colts, they look like a great team but they really aren't, one dimensional offense. But at least the Colts have won a playoff game or two in the last 13 years. Simply over rated, Dallas is America's Average Team!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Madden 10 Roster Update #7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 Roster Update #7   Madden 10 Roster Update #7 - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 02:15

soooooooo!!!!! take that sh!t up with E.A....and you still didn't say why you don't like them crybaby.....don't hate on the most dominating franchise..in sport's......ya!!!that's right..AMERICA'S TEAM!!!!!!!!!stop hating.....by the way romo is one and ohhhh..against peyton..thank you... Madden 10 Roster Update #7 - Page 2 478291 Madden 10 Roster Update #7 - Page 2 478291
Back to top Go down

Madden 10 Roster Update #7
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2