Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

recognizing coverages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
casey
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-08-16

recognizing coverages Empty
PostSubject: recognizing coverages   recognizing coverages Empty2009-10-15, 21:28

can antbody help me with with recognizing coverages presnap ive been playing madden since 08 im just now gettin into coverages and advanced things like that. recognizing if the d is in man or zone and things like that. .i got the man or zone down pretty much i m talkin bout cover 0 1 2 3 thanks in advance

Last edited by casey on 2009-10-15, 21:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: recognizing coverages   recognizing coverages Empty2009-10-15, 21:31

well, the two easiset ways is to come in a 3 WR set and if the D has defenders ON ALL THREE WR's than its man. The other way is to motin any WR and if the defender follows him throughout his WHOLE MOTINING than its also man. Zone will not follow him the entire way.
Back to top Go down
casey
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: recognizing coverages   recognizing coverages Empty2009-10-15, 21:37

thanks i got that figured out i was talking bout cover 3 2 1 or 0 good tip tho
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: recognizing coverages   recognizing coverages Empty2009-10-15, 21:39

oh, well i can usually tell between cov2 and 3 because if a saftey comes in the box its either cov3 or a blitz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recognizing coverages   recognizing coverages Empty

Back to top Go down

recognizing coverages
Page 1 of 1