Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.

Go down 
+9
Cadiz215
Lake RuNz 508
Crunk
BOSTN BEANER
Ketcham While They're Hot
THiZzLeWiZzLe
DaTBa1LHaWK
Swag Escobar
TheDon270
13 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty
PostSubject: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-14, 21:37

Ok guys...There is alot of raider fans out there...And I know for a fact you guys think you are the biggest raider fan alive. I feel the same way too. The reason why I'm writing this for is because of how the season is going. I'm extremely pissed and frustrated right now on how this season is going. I don't give a rats ass what people think..We have the best team in the AFC West right now, and they ain't living up to that. Everything from Al Davis, to the coaches, and to the players that are playing for a paycheck has been pissing me off. Al has said that he will conduct a fire sale on the Raiders. He is looking to getting rid of alot of players, but he has the intentions of keeping the best players. I read up on this on the bleacher report, and also Jay Glazer has reported this too. Everybody listen up. All you guys that watch raider games on t.v., stop watching them. All you guys that go to raider games, stop going to them. And for everybody else that is buying Raider merchandise, stop doing that. Why the hell am I saying all this? We need attendance and sales to go down. Hopefully with all this happening and with the franchise not generating any kind of money, it will force Al Davis to leave once and for all, and give up control over the team. Because Al controls everything. He controls the offensive and defensive playcalling, which is jacked up. I wish to God that Chucky comes back to the black hole...That will never happen as long as Al is around. I wish for better players and coaches to come to the Raiders. As long as Al is around, the team will not play the way they should. The only way this is possible is that Al gives up his control over the team and hires a GM and a new coach to take care of business. That won't happen soon, unless someway we get Al out of Oakland. And I think if the Raider Nation follows up on this, we can make this possibility a reality. I've been a Raider fan for almost 23 years now. And I am fed up with this. We need change. We need to win again. We need to be successful again. And we need to be RESPECTED as a team nobody wants to mess with. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-14, 23:34

lol right i swear they have had enough top 10 picks to have a MONSTER team.....heyward bey is hella bust im sorry... 3 catches? wow and u cant just say its russell i see him drop s*** too... huff is living up to potential nnamdi of course mcfadden..even gallery..... russell sucks ass
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-14, 23:48

russel=bust!! they need to build around that run game.. they got a good run game.. ive only watched 1 half of a raider game but it seemed like they dominated when they ran the ball.. they need a QB.. how bout mccoy, bradford or tebow?? or dude from ole miss? i forgot is name..
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-15, 00:40

russ aint a bust yet he needs to have 1 playcaller for a while an train harder not a different playcaller every dam year
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-15, 12:54

They have the best team in the AFC West right now? I know what you meant by it, but it's still FAR from the truth...
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-15, 14:38

The raiders do have a lot more talent then what's producing on the field.. Seems like everyone expects a turnover any time there is a pass play called cuz jemarcus is terrible... U guys should go sign jeff garcia back and name him the starter, he's a winner and jemarcus is a bust officially, its time to stop making excuses for that bum..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-15, 14:41

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
The raiders do have a lot more talent then what's producing on the field.. Seems like everyone expects a turnover any time there is a pass play called cuz jemarcus is terrible... U guys should go sign jeff garcia back and name him the starter, he's a winner and jemarcus is a bust officially, its time to stop making excuses for that bum..

Eh, that would never happen because Garcia already saved his ass. Just the other week, he spoke to the media and told them how jacked up the atmosphere was during the short time he was there. By doing so, I don't think they would sign him back, which was exactly what he wanted...
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-15, 14:52

Wow, I didn't even hear about that.. Still at this point If I was the raiders I would be trying to trade for brady quinn.. I don't think brady is very good but jemarcus is so bad, its sad watching him go out there and play every week..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-15, 14:58

It's sad coming from a Raiders fan. Raiders games will still be packed like always and Al Davis' skins falling off his face, so we have 2-3 more bad years left.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-15, 15:00

its too bad I was hoping the Raiders could make some noise in that AFC West with all the young potential guess not.. Al Davis should walk away though, I feel for the die hard raider fans.. It has to be tough.. That game against the Giants was a prime example of it.
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-15, 15:42

Everytime JaMarcus Russell throws an interception a kitten dies.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-15, 16:19

Ketcham wrote: They have the best team in the AFC West right now? I know what you meant by it, but it's still FAR from the truth...

Not far from the truth at all man, and we can argue this over and over. We have a good team who is playing almost like the lions of last year. Its pathetic. We have a young talented team, that can compete and win plenty of games if they would get there s*** together. I know if the Raiders were playing like the good team they are, they would tear your donkey's a new asshole....You only wrote that statement because of how the donkey's are doing right now. If they were as terrible as my team, I bet my life you would never had posted that message. Anyways, its obvious the raiders ain't going do s*** for a while until a change of command happens, and what I mean is that Al is gone and out of the picture...Standby Kobe, cause when the raiders return to glory, you guys will have hell to pay.
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-15, 17:02

Cadiz215 wrote:

Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. 675649 alot more are gonna die
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-16, 02:03

But the thing is I'm talking about RIGHT NOW. It's stupid to sit here and play the what if game. If they were oh so talented, then that talent alone would be enough for them to compete at least some of the time instead of having defenders like Antonio Pierce say it's like playing a scrimmage against your own offense in practice. You can sit here all day and play the what if game if you want. I'll stick to reality.
Back to top Go down
Shawntopofit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shawntopofit

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-16, 02:44

Alot of bad decisions stemming from the once great Al Davis (emperor from star wars). I agree wit TheDon saying he need to go. For the donkeys, their D is tough but luck won't last forever - CIN should be undefeated. But they always got Ed Hochuli!
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-22, 16:04

Lets go raiders!!! playoffff bound "says seymour" loll
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-22, 16:08

lol they do not have the best team in the AFC west.. maybe best talent... stupid ass raider fans... sorry bro you expected a playoff season? hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-22, 16:13

THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
Cadiz215 wrote:

Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. 675649 alot more are gonna die

well s*** he needs that T.i and vick vacation then..... certified cat killer
Back to top Go down
Drs64
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-29, 06:10

i agree we should get a refund on jamarcuss russells holdin out ass and al davis was great for the raiders but hes gotta go or at least let go!
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-30, 09:34

i heard raiders might sign john gruden...
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-10-30, 09:57

I heard those rumors too, but I can't believe it until I see it...that would be great if chucky comes back to oakland.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty2009-11-04, 22:00

Russell threw a pick-6 on a screen pass. They have to draft a guy like McCoy or Tebow in the first round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.   Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders. Empty

Back to top Go down

Al Davis to conduct fire sale on Raiders.
Page 1 of 1