Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Top 3 Fav Songs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Top 3 Fav Songs Empty
PostSubject: Top 3 Fav Songs   Top 3 Fav Songs Empty2009-10-13, 23:05

ok so i was sittin listenin to my ipod earlier and i was shufflin through and this idea popped into my head. i was thinkin about my fav 3 songs of all time and i wanted to hear what a few of yours were. so remember this is your top 3 of ALL TIME not your top 3 that you can think of off the top of your head put at least a little thought into this people.

but heres mine:
1. '93 Till Infinity by Souls of Mischief-my favorite song of all time from my favorite group of all time. songs just dope somethin i can listen to all day if i had to.
2.Renegade by Jay-Z and Eminem-This song's so fuckin dope listen to Jay and Em trade bars is probably the tightest thing i've ever heard. this song coulda easily been number 1 because it's lyrically the best song on this list.
3.The World is Yours by Nas-Heard this song when i was young and it was the song that got me into hip-hop like i am now.Its's Nas at his best

So there's my top 3 lemme hear a few of your guys'
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Top 3 Fav Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Fav Songs   Top 3 Fav Songs Empty2009-10-14, 00:50

well lets see here

1. Debaser- The Pixies
it got me into this type of music and i havent stopped listening to them since

2.Orion- Metallica
best song i have ever heard by them and thats saying alot

3. Lord Gold Throneroom- HORSE the band
this song really got me into this genre of music never forget this song
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Top 3 Fav Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Fav Songs   Top 3 Fav Songs Empty2009-10-14, 01:02

What a great thread devo.. I just took about an hour and a half writing down enough songs to make a top 25 list and narrowed it down.. I had songs from heavy metal to hip hop to country and brought it down to my 3 favorite songs ever..

3. Beatles - A Hard Day's Night... I love the Beatles and knew they would be on my list but didn't know what song but this is the one I can listen to every day and never ever get tired of it, great song from possibly the greatest rock band of all time..

2. Billy Joel - Piano Man... This song is so chill and relaxing I can listen to it at my most angered and frustrated moments and it will calm me down..

1. Journey- Don't stop believen'... My favorite song of all time, when I listen to it it pumps me up.. I can karayoke this song and its just as fun as any other song I've ever seen karayoked... It happens to come out in a lot of locker rooms during sporting playoffs when there is a huge underdog and it pumps players up sometimes even becoming the theme that encourages teams to pull off upsets.. I can listen to this song multiple times every day and never get tired of it...

I know most of u guys won't agree with any of my songs but that's why its my list and not urs! Haha.. Where's my boy Yuckman at? I wana see his list, I know he's into that 70's and 80's rock music too..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Brick Top
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Top 3 Fav Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Fav Songs   Top 3 Fav Songs Empty2009-10-21, 20:18

Damn, it's hard but I'll have to go with:

BlackStar (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) - Definition/Re: Definition

Earth, Wind & Fire - In The Stone

Jay-Z - Change Africa (Remix - it's his 'Change Clothes' raps over Toto's - Africa)
Back to top Go down
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Top 3 Fav Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Fav Songs   Top 3 Fav Songs Empty2009-10-26, 19:32

I Got It- Gorilla Zoe

Forever- Drake

Plenty Money- Plies
Back to top Go down