Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best way to use the Broncos

Go down 
+6
seymo241
Jimmy Freedom90
Rondell50
Jarell2013
ThaKidMarc
PhillyBirds10
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PhillyBirds10
New MS Member
New MS Member
PhillyBirds10

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Best way to use the Broncos Empty
PostSubject: Best way to use the Broncos   Best way to use the Broncos Empty2009-10-12, 14:04

Hey everyone,

Recently I have been looking for a team that I could use, that not a lot of people use. And for me, I have standards. I need fast receivers, strong running backs, a quarterback that can get the ball down field, and most importantly a strong defense. In this case, the Broncos offered all of that. Basically what I was wondering was, what is the best offensive and defensive playbooks for the Broncos? The most important to me is defensive, but please let me know. Thanks!

AZ
Back to top Go down
ThaKidMarc
New MS Member
New MS Member
ThaKidMarc

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Best way to use the Broncos   Best way to use the Broncos Empty2009-10-12, 14:30

I personally use Denver with the new york jets D playbook, D linemen are strong enough to occupy gaps( all you need in the 3-4
anyway), the LBs are solid, Champ is a shutdown corner with two more
good CBs behind him with nice speed, and B Dawkins causes fumbles left and right.

I'm still labbing with what O playbook I like with them though. Maybe westcoast?
Back to top Go down
PhillyBirds10
New MS Member
New MS Member
PhillyBirds10

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Thanks   Best way to use the Broncos Empty2009-10-12, 14:36

ThaKidMarc wrote:
I personally use Denver with the new york jets D playbook, I'm still labbing with what O playbook I like with them though.

Oh alright thanks, yeah I usually use the Tennessee Titans defense because they have a 4-4 set, but whenever somebody goes deep it is usually 1vs1 and I am not too good at picking the ball on 1v1, so thanks, I will try the Jet's defensive playbook, and I will see how it goes.

AZ
Back to top Go down
Jarell2013
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Best way to use the Broncos   Best way to use the Broncos Empty2009-10-23, 09:34

update the rosters the overalls will go up like kyle ortan 76-82 go to madden2010.com for details but a good strategy is to play it safe pound
em with the running game to ryan cladys side after you keep doing that
successfully antisapate blitz tis is where brandon comes in put him at
3rd WR so you put the 3rd reciver set on the field since hes 3rd there no good CB
covering him adible him to a slant kill them with that now thell do man coverage therself while there bliting put him into a slant and put eddie into a slant and
put the rb into a slant and there worried about brandon so now there blitzing
so now eddie should be open so now thell stop bliting now start pounding
em with the running game when that gets worn out email me at jarellhall@yahoo.com for some more stratageys
Back to top Go down
Rondell50
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rondell50

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Best way to use the Broncos   Best way to use the Broncos Empty2009-10-23, 10:23

Thats when people do defensive assignments. to match up with Brandon Marshall aint no way in Hell I'm have a 3rd string corner on him unless I'm playing with the Steelers.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Best way to use the Broncos   Best way to use the Broncos Empty2009-10-28, 15:48

i am a die-hard denver fan, and i have labbed a lot of playbooks. and i use nyj on defense, and arizona on offense.
Back to top Go down
seymo241
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Best way to use the Broncos   Best way to use the Broncos Empty2009-10-28, 15:56

the best way to use the broncos is to throw to brandon marshall and run with knowshon moreno... and user control bdawkins! you won't regret it
Back to top Go down
hoshdude7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Best way to use the Broncos   Best way to use the Broncos Empty2009-10-28, 21:00

Nyj for O, and multi D, NYJ for D
Back to top Go down
epic189
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Best way to use the Broncos   Best way to use the Broncos Empty2009-10-28, 21:28

i like Ne Off and like jarell said put brandon marshall 3rd string run it with knowshawn 2 the outside but if u want 2 pound it use buckhalter just wait for the bite and one way 2 see if there in man is hold rt b4 the snap then see if the corner is pressed or backed up (pressed man) thats when u hit ur slant or flats ..... D i like nyjs D 2 and i control brian dawkins i never play man with him unless its a 3rd string wr ill let the player catch it if i know i have no chanc then hit stick right when he catches it 33% fumble 33% incomplete pass 33% catch is what i think
Back to top Go down
Arelik
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Best way to use the Broncos   Best way to use the Broncos Empty2009-10-29, 13:09

I personally like Baltimore's D with Denver, and I use pittsburgh's Offense. I socre 28+ points a game. I use knowshon. I think the biggest problem is people start to blitz me when i get a run game going and I am able to air it out then. If you bring Gaffney 1st string, Royal 2nd, Marshall 3rd and Scheffler as your starting TE you got the recievers you need. Gaffney can be dangerous, Royal can beat you with speed, Marshall has the height and Scheffler....you don't want to defend him in the redzone he WILL beat you. I have always used denver, they are my fav team.
Back to top Go down
Eastside513
New MS Member
New MS Member
Eastside513

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Best way to use the Broncos   Best way to use the Broncos Empty2010-04-12, 04:51

Yeah i hear yu guys denver is the shi an ill never leave them. ben a fan since 98'.
anyways jus about everything has ben covered but i use graham undercenter an tony scheff in shotgun
jus look on one of those other hings about denver an yull see my defense depth chart.
Den/Det offense for me maybe run baln, Kc, Bal, or Ari to labb out
Tenn/ Nyj depending on who i play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best way to use the Broncos   Best way to use the Broncos Empty

Back to top Go down

Best way to use the Broncos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Offensive Strategy-
Jump to: