Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think. Empty
PostSubject: Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think.   Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think. Empty2009-10-10, 18:02

Well, it's always pissed me off that I couldn't find any TE screens in Madden because they're really an effective part of football. I tried to make up my own, it's really hit or miss at this point but it's usually good for at least 5 yards.

Playbook: Singleback Twin TE (I found it in Run Heavy PB)
Play: X Option

Setup:
1. Set Inside Tight end (A on 360, X on PS3) to block right.
2. Set up far right receiver (B on 360, O on PS3) to block right also
3. Set up Far left receiver to do any check down route you'd like if this isn't open.
4. Slide protect agressive.

On the snap, immediately bullet pass pressing Y (or triangle on PS3) and right on the left analog stick. Your TE should catch it in the backfield and your far right receiver should throw a block on the closest defender allowing you to get free.

When done right it looks like this:

Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think. Th_video-2009-10-10-14-20-24

It's a work in progress so I'll update if I find more/better ways to do this.

Hope you guys like it.

This works much better against man than zone so I use it as a nano killer as it takes next to no time to pull off.
Back to top Go down
bmomprevil
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think.   Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think. Empty2009-10-10, 18:38

that looks good but I dont thing it would be any good against a fast defense but nice play i might try it
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think.   Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think. Empty2009-10-10, 19:11

There's a TE screen in PHI playbook. It's called PA TE Screen out of Singleback Eagle Slot (puts your #1 WR in the slot).
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think.   Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think. Empty2009-10-11, 02:43

I would like to see it in action. Would u mind posting a vid of it? I prolly wont use it just would like to see a lil creativity for once in a play. lol
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think.   Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think. Empty2009-10-11, 12:39

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think.   Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think. Empty

Back to top Go down

Made sort of a makeshift TE Screen play, let me know what you think.
Page 1 of 1