Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
John R
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-10-01

MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty
PostSubject: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty2009-10-09, 12:27

Im not a madden pro,... however, I do know a money play when I run it. This is a play that I like to run when I find myself in a sticky situation. mostly third and 7 (or longer).

This is my first time sharing a money play so Im sure there can be a better way to present it... if you have any advice on what else I should put in here... feel free to let me know.

The play is:

I-Form PRO "Angle"

Setup:
LEFT WR - Fade
RIGHT WR - OUT LEFT
Full Back - Keep your full back on a route to the left flats unless you read a blitz... If you read a blitz, audible your full back to block left or right (whichever side you see a blitz coming from)

play should look like this after changing routes (except for the full back who may be switched to block):

MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Iformproangle

I usually dedicate this play to the running back after he cuts to the middle. (he is almost always open) however, there are always different situations based on what kind of Defense you read...

I would say that I accomplish around 90% of my passes with this play when I run it. I have noticed that it is most useful to me on 3rd down and long situations (7 yards or more).

I do not know how to create videos of me lab'n the play so if Jay-Onez or someone else wants to lab it and post up a video,... feel free to.

let me know how it works for you guys.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty2009-10-09, 13:04

wat are the reads(who should we be looking for for a certain play) imma see if its in PITTS playbook, if it is imma lab it. I guess the first read is the RB, then the Right Reciever, then the fB, then the fade, an i right?
Back to top Go down
John R
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty2009-10-09, 13:30

oops. like I said, this is my first money play I posted so I wasnt sure what all to include.

READS:

In Man coverage
, the running back is always open. (depending on your running back, I run it as the giants and Jacobs is always open after a MEAN cut towards the center)...

If a fast blitz comes that I wasnt ready for, I either dump it to the flats or still go to the RB before he cuts to the inside and he will continue on his route to the right.

If the running back is covered pretty good, once he cuts through the middle, he will grab the MLB's attention and usually leaves an open path for the right WR. (right WR should have a decent CIT because this pass can be a traffic jam sometimes,... but usually a clean catch.

Left WR (depending on defensive call) can burn the CB pretty fast if he is quick enough (obviously)...

My reads in order of importance are

RB - in middle
FB - flats (if not audible'd to a block)
right WR - on out left rought (look for him near middle after the running back distracts the linebackers.)
TE or left WR - whichever one has less coverage on the deep route.

hope that was clear enough of an explanation.
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty2009-10-09, 18:53

lmaoo when you click on the play pic you get some fence company lol, what program you use to design this johnny boy lol
Back to top Go down
tomo08
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty2009-10-09, 19:28

Nice.....vs cover 0 I motion the HB out left and drag X

Set up protection......after the snap the drag will be wide open and the HB will break hard towards the sideline for a huge gain or 6.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty2009-10-09, 19:41

EastCoast_Dog wrote:
lmaoo when you click on the play pic you get some fence company lol, what program you use to design this johnny boy lol

Aye you cant do the picture so dont say sh!t
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty2009-10-10, 02:35

LMAO @ a 14 yr old kid typing tuff post whore
Back to top Go down
John R
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty2009-10-12, 10:36

I used "adobe PS-CS4" to create the picture... and the fence company is actually a fence company that I do web design for... I have the link on this image so it counts towards backlinks to the website (if you know about SEO you would understand)

thanks for the feedback/comments
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty2009-10-12, 10:41

thanks, i wasn't knocking you like hobbie thought i was, i do ebooks so i just wanted to know how you did that pic ,thanks again
Back to top Go down
John R
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty2009-10-12, 10:47

I understand, I wasnt worried about it, but BEWARE!!!! Obbie got my back!
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty2009-10-12, 15:05

Do you think this play would work against Bump and Run?
Back to top Go down
John R
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty2009-10-12, 15:14

I think so... My primary read on this play is the half back when he cuts towards the middle... If the D calls bump and run, I would say to keep an eye on your right WR and watch for him to cut left and run towards the center (after the HB cuts to the middle and pulls the Linebackers attention)

I havent really labbed the WR routes with bump and run yet... will do and let you know the results.
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty2009-10-12, 15:25

I think to beat bump and run on this play you would have to motion the RB to the left, hike the ball before he got set and use the left WR as a clear out rout. I think this would be killer and if somehow the RB is not open you would have your FB in the Flats ( I would put in the back up RB or TE). If he wasn't open check the IN rout. My last read would be the TE on the corner. But he would be my first in a zone. ESP cover 3. I am gonna use this play tonight from the West Coast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")   MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle") Empty

Back to top Go down

MONEY PLAY (I-Form PRO "Angle")
Page 1 of 1