Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?

Go down 
+12
Baseballa
C6xtacy
xxkareem1xx
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx
Swag Escobar
Mcnair2Wycheck
Crunk
jsmall28
DaTBa1LHaWK
K0MMoNsEnTz
imownage411
Code//Blue
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Code//Blue
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Code//Blue

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-08-18

So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty
PostSubject: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-07, 18:45

So obviously with the Titans season playing out far from what was expected, you gotta wonder what the Titans are gonna do. Kerry's been good, but he's been overthrowing receivers and has already thrown 6 picks this year, while last year he only threw 7 the whole season. Granted, we're not protecting him like we should, as he's been sacked 7 times this year, while being sacked 8 times last season, and the receivers have been dropping a lot of balls (with the exception of Kenny Britt).

To be honest, I love Kerry (no homo), but he's starting to show his age, and sooner or later Vince is gonna have to be given a shot to see if he's gonna be our future QB. And with the season the way it's going, we really have nothing to lose. It's this year or never IMO, and if Vince isn't given a shot soon, we're gonna be in the market for another QB. This is his fourth year on the bench, and it's hard to see him sitting there any longer.

So, what do you think? Will Vince be given a starting shot this year? If so, how early? And, as the end of the season nears, who will be the Titans starting QB?
Back to top Go down
imownage411
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-07, 18:47

i thinks so man.. but in the NYJ game.. his wideouts dropped everything... but i thing superman will get a shot sooner rather than later
Back to top Go down
imownage411
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-07, 18:51

wow i cant type today lol
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-07, 18:55

Yea if i was Jeff Fisher Id put him in. Get him going again so hes ready for the future. Collins is almost done, for good.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-07, 19:04

yea id say they def need to give him a shot.. hes athletic and can make things happen.. he has shown that he has the talent, but he needs to b consistant.. and he has soooo many weapons on that o (may b the madden in me talkin, cuz they got so many weapons on madden but may not translate to the NFL).. but he could b good and they got no one else.. if they have any intentions of him bein their future QB, he needs to play alot this year.. kerry wont b goin much longer..
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-07, 22:29

it's sad to see kerry struggling. anytime an old QB who was as nice and humbke as kerry has been (no retirement drama, really no drama at all) slowly showing his age. he's had a great career i understand that the titans don't want to give up on the season or give up on kerry, but it might be time. just hard to bench an older QB who was given a second chance in the NFL and succeeded in that second chance and basically say "retire whenever you like!"
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-08, 11:08

I feel bad for Kerry cuz hes actually been throwing dime pieces but the receivers cant hold to the ball. I noticed that 2 weeks ago. And against the Jags they didnt show up. They jus got stomped on.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-08, 11:30

VY will see the field this year. 10-12 week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-08, 11:48

If the season slips much further we have to give him a shot though the defense is our biggest problem right now. I hope VY can play the way he did at the end of his rookie year. I hope he's been working as hard as he said.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-08, 14:35

eventually if they keep losing they will pull one of those trying to spark the Offense moves and put him in.. if kerry fucks up one game eventually they will bring him in and if he does good he will continue to be in
Back to top Go down
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-08, 17:49

i don't think he'll ever start vince will prabably turn the ball over more than collins if he doe's
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-08, 19:05

he plays like garbage
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-09, 14:25

I had to say it, but it looks like their season unfortunately is already over. I for the life of me cannot understand how in losing on two people make them look so damn different. It's honestly like they for the most part don't give a damn.

Tennesse Receivers being sub-par has been an issue ever since the didn't have the brains to keep Derrick Mason-hands down one of the most solid possession recievers in the league. Washington is okay, and Britt looks good for a rookie. But, for the 10,000th time, Justin Gage is a bum with no heart at all.

Anyway, to the question. VY will start if they get mudhole stomped by Indy this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-09, 15:49

His time is coming guys!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-09, 21:46

Being 0-4 or 0-3 whatever they are, they need to get him out there or release him.. They had collins in cuz they were winning but now they need to look at their future and if they really wana give him another chance to be their franchise qb then this is the time to get him back out there..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-09, 23:10

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Being 0-4 or 0-3 whatever they are, they need to get him out there or release him.. They had collins in cuz they were winning but now they need to look at their future and if they really wana give him another chance to be their franchise qb then this is the time to get him back out there..
couldnt have said it better myself and plus they aint makin the playoffs now bein 0-4 already so i dont understand why they aint startin him because puttin him in there brings another threat to the offense with his legs and defenses are always goin to be worried bout that and another thing to think bout is when he was startin they didnt have chris johnson and didnt have good WRs now they have these so u kno VY will do more than just run... but yes they need to get him out on the field and see wat he can do
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-10, 04:28

i think vince young is the franchise Qb i dont think they have given up on him they just wanted to win with kerry.......he clearly showed his rookie year he isnt a bust but his bench time has made him rusty as s*** as evidence by his sucky preseason... he also seemed to have alot on his mind at the time of benching
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-10, 10:47

Young is garbage.
Back to top Go down
Sparkman1006
New MS Member
New MS Member
Sparkman1006

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty2009-10-14, 18:31

Its Time For a Change!!!!
This season is done for.Time to think about new season
They Should Trade Collins and Young For some Better Wide Receivers.
And Draft a First Round Quaterback.
Fire the new defensive coordinator.

Funny Their Defensive Coordinator Goes to the Lions as the Head Coach
and know they look like the Lions. So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? 129442
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?   So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, when, if ever, will VY get a shot?
Page 1 of 1