Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!

Go down 
+5
Prophet
instantclassic91
dUPxBTefft23
Ellard
bigbuddah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty
PostSubject: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-06, 18:39

the guide is done and on maddenvault.com if anyone is interested it is 15 plays runs and passes videos should be done probably sometime next week but a few are being leaked around the forums if u can find them. so if u havent already sign up on maddenvault.com to get this guide for free.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-06, 22:25

thanks for the info, if i get the vault ill def have to try it out
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-10, 23:33

RealSpitNoDrool wrote:
thanks for the info, if i get the vault ill def have to try it out
yea same here
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-11, 18:33

anyone look at it yet?
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-11, 18:43

it is a pretty nice guide shame NE dont have this formation in there playbook...i dont know of a good playbook to switch to where i can use this and also use some of my formations from NE book...i was thinking houston...do yall know of any others?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-12, 11:57

houston is a great book miami has this scheme in it but not to many shotgun formations...your just gonna have to do a lil research
Back to top Go down
Prophet
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-12, 12:46

bigbuddah wrote:
anyone look at it yet?

Ive look at it and it has helped me out, right away especially when you did the individual breakdown later with the China Special versus defenses, Can you do that with the other pass plays?

Thanks keep up the good work

ALso I asked this question in another thread was the Carolina scheme in the Vault the one you were talking about when you said purchase MS's scheme?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-12, 16:28

no the carolina ebook is not done just yet. we are working on the videos for it before we sell that 1...i will make more videos for my scheme later on wen i have a little more time so stay tuned for those.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-13, 15:30

yeah i worked with the houston book and like that alot...i think i may stick with it..i need some more work out of the shotguns but i think i can come up with something
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-14, 11:50

yeah man the houston book is great specially if u can run and pass it is a very balanced book with all the right formations in it
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-14, 12:33

yeah def...i really feeling that pitch out of I close...damn shame my PS3 died now it will be a bit before i can go back to work with the scheme...do u know if ps2 madden 10 have the same playbooks..
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-14, 12:47

i have no clue and thats sucks your ps3 died on u man...yeah that whole formation is just gross if u can get some runs off
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-15, 20:00

i got a new ps3 yesterday so i back in business...yeah when the other one died i was heartbroken lol it was like losing a pet lol just playing...but yeah i see some real nice s*** out of this playbook...now i got 2 good playbooks to work with thanks man for all the help
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-15, 20:49

yeah man no problem bro
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-16, 14:26

i got a question on that one play in the houston book x clown ....when u slant the slot WR do u have him slant in or toward the sidelines?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-16, 15:58

i have him slant in
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-10-16, 19:43

ok cool
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2009-12-08, 05:53

I signed up, but I haven't gotten this guide for free.
Back to top Go down
I OWn You
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2010-01-17, 15:04

my parents wont let me buy anything online. Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! 661374
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2010-01-19, 11:55

aww sucks for u
Back to top Go down
eFresh_15
New MS Member
New MS Member
eFresh_15

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2010-02-07, 13:56

This Has Improved My Game Alot! Nice Post Buddah! I've Been Killing In Unranked Mode! Thanks Buddah!
Back to top Go down
jd7680
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jd7680

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2010-02-07, 15:16

The twins philosophy is really cool. Whats even better is learning how to combine motions out of it. And then throwing in some 3 and 4 wr sets to break down zone. I like getting in 3 wr set and subbing in te for slot reciever. My opponent sees 2 wr and thinks im coming out in twins like i have been and bang......big yards. Anyhow, Ive been using KC pb and singleback ace split te set is crucial! So is pro form twins. Then throw in some pistol and a shotgun here or there. Hard to stop bro.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2010-02-08, 02:56

good stuff man...i wish there was a way to create a playbook with all your favorite formations man i think i would be unstoppable lol glad this has improved some of yalls game
Back to top Go down
eFresh_15
New MS Member
New MS Member
eFresh_15

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2010-02-08, 11:15

Ya Man, You Should Do More.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty2010-02-08, 17:08

i wish man i havent had nothing come to me in a few months...i came up with a compression scheme and bunch scheme and this scheme and nothing else has come to me no more revolations lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!   Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Buddah's I-form pro twins guide!!!
Page 1 of 1