Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?

Go down 
+6
CapnCrunch
K0MMoNsEnTz
SLCdragons102
so much swag
NewbieX2
mw344
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty
PostSubject: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-06, 10:47

I took it down. Too many sensitive people in here. I don't do it. AND IT IS CHEATING!!!

ITS BACK UP DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!! OPINIONS?

IT'S BACK DOWN BECAUSE ITS A GLITCH!

Last edited by mw344 on 2009-10-07, 12:41; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-06, 10:49

This is cheatin..........
Back to top Go down
NewbieX2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-06, 11:16

Hah. I won't ever be using this, but I appreciate the tip. Keep the videos comin, man. Do what you do.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-06, 11:27

why the f*ck would you post that sh!t........ Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? 99593 nobody like's a cheesing as b!tch with no talent ......and this show;s you have no talent..... Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? 99593
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-06, 11:52

Cheap Play.... I have only ever used this on the goalline and I barely do that.
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-06, 12:16

Ive played wit plenty of kids who try this garbage ass s***. I love when they do cuz u jus give Vick a lil hit stick and he will fumble. lol
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-06, 12:24

so much swag wrote:
why the f*ck would you post that sh!t........ Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? 99593 nobody like's a cheesing as b!tch with no talent ......and this show;s you have no talent..... Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? 99593

Overreact much? Come on......its just a game....a fun game.....no need for that nonsense. I just posted it to show that this guy posts this sh*t on you tube.....I play straight up and pop people in the mouth. I don't need this play to win.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-06, 17:03

I'm with you MW, I can go on Google and find 10 million hits for Madden glitch plays. Its best shared where it can be dealt with. Knowledge is power. Swag acted like a jerk there.

Put it back is my opinion. Its not like you can hide these things in the information age. If a guy is gonna run glitch plays there's plenty of places to find em.

How bout somebody steppin up and saying "Here's how you stop it"
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-06, 17:08

see the 1st person that found this play is ok.. he created this unstoppable scheme wit it that got him into the final 4 at MLG dallas mainly just usin that scheme.. but ppl that copy it and cant even do it right r the bums.. yea its annoying to get beat by that all game but its just exploiting the AI and everyone does in way or another during the game..
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-06, 20:14

yo cap ....bite me!!!!! Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? 151969 i know him ...that's my man so .... Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? 609714 put a quarter in your a$$$....cause you play'ed your self!!!!!! out..
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-07, 01:02

If he is your boy then he just called you mr sensitive and claims your spoutin nonsense. I happen to agree with him.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-07, 01:17

cause your a d!ck rider.....look don't waste mine and your time.......on nothing it' not like ......your around the corner from me!!!!!!!so go ahead...respond...then go about your way....i'll be bigger....and won't be a girl...so pease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? 72383 Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? 72383
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-07, 01:21

Good work swag, claim to be the bigger man but is that you in the last post calling me names?

I will let the facts speak for themselves.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-07, 03:35

You get the same problem with Chris Johnson of the Titans with players
running screens or dumping the ball to him in the flats ALL game. It's a
pain in the ass. So yeah knowing what to do to stop these kind of plays
would help a lot of people!! So contains and a variety of blitzes would help.
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-07, 08:35

whoa, whoa, whoa..... lets pump the breaks here guys........Swag is the man.....it was just a misunderstanding we cleared it up PM style. CapnCrunch showed back bone for standing up....much respect......

Capn had a great idea.......we should start threads on how to stop the most annoying plays on both sides of the ball. If we have video of it.....post it. I have a couple of cats I play against that have killer plays that ANNOY the SH*T out of me and I don't know how to stop em and I would like to say that I am pretty decent.

Capn.....respect
Swag.....the man

Lets use Madden School!! Its great. Lets Lab.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-07, 11:50

You the man there, mw. Able to maintain a clear head and not call people names when they slam you. I can respect that.

Swag well he reminds me of this guy I met once. I was delivering a load in North Carolina. And I'm in the office getting my paperwork signed so I can get paid.

This guy walks in wearing the bling, sportin' matching Nike threads, got a matching cap with a dirtyass tilt to it. And the air jordans to boot. And he was big pimpin too.

Swag he's that guy.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-07, 12:16

CapnCrunch wrote:
I was delivering a load in North Carolina.

LOL really now?

CapnCrunch wrote:
This guy walks in wearing the bling, sportin' matching Nike threads, got a matching cap with a dirtyass tilt to it. And the air jordans to boot. And he was big pimpin too.

Swag he's that guy.

So what If he is? I mean I can't even understand what he types 93% of the time, and it annoys the s*** out of me, but he offers help to everyone, even if they cant read it Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-07, 13:33

whats the play?
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-07, 13:55

wow!!!!! i stay in everybody's mouth like the ..new toothpaste....glad to be thought.of..CAP!!!!!!! OH....i don't have bling...but a watch!!!!!and your right.....i have a SH!T LOAD..OF JORDAN'S..a pair for every day in a month..'i don't ware a pair twice in a week!!!!!!!.... Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? 993453 thank's ...
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty2009-10-07, 14:28

Yep, delivering a load, even funnier I get loaded on a regular basis. That particular load paid $2200 and my expenses were $600. Not bad for 3 days work. So I'm lol'ing all the way to the bank.

I got nothin against the big pimpin guy. In my dads day the was flappin on the flim flam, in my day we had to mellow down easy, so if you want dizzle yo foshizzle, then go right ahead.

Your missing the point of the story. And there is a clue in both my previous posts.

Peace, love and football
Later days and greater lays
Etc... etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?   Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really? Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 10 PA QB Sneak Glitch - I reposted the video - then an admin removed it! - Ahhhhhh. Really?
Page 1 of 1