Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Raider Fans... Let's help each other get a scheme together.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MendozaAthlete
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Raider Fans... Let's help each other get a scheme together. Empty
PostSubject: Raider Fans... Let's help each other get a scheme together.   Raider Fans... Let's help each other get a scheme together. Empty2009-10-05, 00:58

I normally use Elisha's West Coast Far Tight Twins scheme but with the update it has made it even tougher to play with them with out the true RB slants and we all know that those RB slants were barely inside JaMarcus's range. Plus McFadden gets worse each roster update. So we need to start getting creative.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans... Let's help each other get a scheme together.   Raider Fans... Let's help each other get a scheme together. Empty2009-10-05, 03:39

Hey if your offense sucks you could always play lockdown D and get a pick 6 or two. I cant play with the raiders cuz everyone else does and jamarcus sucks donkey dick, but If I did, I would pound the ball with Mcfadden and Bush and do short stuff with Russell and try for YAC with the speedy recievers. I know that works for raiders guys cuz that all I give em, and it works well enough, but mcfadden and the recievers have a fumbling issue from my expierience playing them
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans... Let's help each other get a scheme together.   Raider Fans... Let's help each other get a scheme together. Empty2009-10-05, 03:42

I tried using the Raiders but Jmarc doesnt fit my O scheme and McFadden fumbles wayyyyy to much for me. Im poop wit them. Im better wit the Chiefs. For real. lol
Back to top Go down
MendozaAthlete
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans... Let's help each other get a scheme together.   Raider Fans... Let's help each other get a scheme together. Empty2009-10-07, 00:50

Okay so I've been putting some time in trying to find a decent scheme other than the far tight twins, and I've found that there are some decent short yardage plays in the Miami Playbook. It only makes sense since Pennington is not a threat to chuck it deep. Some good plays to get the ball in the hands of Zach Miller and McFadden on the edge. Only problem I'm having is that against a D-Line that gets a lot of penetration, there isn't a quick developing run play like quick toss in far tight twins. By far that is the best play for McFadden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans... Let's help each other get a scheme together.   Raider Fans... Let's help each other get a scheme together. Empty

Back to top Go down

Raider Fans... Let's help each other get a scheme together.
Page 1 of 1