Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Question for colts users

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Question for colts users Empty
PostSubject: Question for colts users   Question for colts users Empty2009-10-04, 10:44

What do you guys do for running? Also who do you have in there as your starting RB Addai or his clone, Donald Brown?

Also should I put Garcon as my WR2 and Gonzalez in the slot or what?

And if it matters, I use Indy's playbook, cuz its a beast Question for colts users Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Question for colts users   Question for colts users Empty2009-10-04, 11:49

Since i use seattle's pb for running i mainly run out of Far pro, Far tight twins, singleback ace,split pro, and i-form tight pair. Most of my runs are tosses and counters, deadly with the right motion. I keep addai in, there basicly the same they both fumble every once and a while even tho addai has 95 carrying? (addai screws me some times)

For my WR postions:
1. Reggie Wayne
2. Hank basket ( for rocket catching)
3. Garcon (speed)
4. Gonzalez ( all around good WR)
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Question for colts users   Question for colts users Empty2009-10-04, 11:54

What i found out was the Donald is a MONSTER. I Try to use Donald more on the Run in the middles and us Addai fpr pas plays. And Reggie is better to RC wit then Hanky Panky. lol My opinion.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Question for colts users   Question for colts users Empty2009-10-04, 12:30

Well I dont RC, so Hank Baskett will hopefully never see extended time on the field, and whenever he does, I never look his way. Ever. thats just me.

I take it yall dont use Indy's book. I guess I'll just hit the practice field and really learn to read my blocks, cuz I love to run the stretch to set up the PA.

I've also had more plays of 50+ yards with this team than any other team. I have no idea why?
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Question for colts users   Question for colts users Empty2009-10-08, 04:38

thats same thing i do, run stretches then hit em w/ the PA. stretches hard to run tho.
Back to top Go down
Cpgarner13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Question for colts users   Question for colts users Empty2009-10-14, 15:40

#1 Reggie Wayne= duh
#2 Anthony Gonzalez= just like him cause he can make a good catch when you need it
#3 Pierre Garcon- He seems to always make a catch in the middle for me
# 4 Dallas Clark= He is never drops balls and is semi fast
#5 Joseph Addai

Start Addai. He can run out side and juke out many defenders.
Donald Brown can truck people if need be. Not the Recieving threat that JA is.
Run alot of Play Action passes with a man cossing the middle. $
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for colts users   Question for colts users Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for colts users
Page 1 of 1