Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

God Bless the Internet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

God Bless the Internet Empty
PostSubject: God Bless the Internet   God Bless the Internet Empty2009-10-04, 04:46

I love the characters you meet in online games. I truly do. I get into a game, I'm Titans-he's Ravens. I come out and run it down his throat to the tune of 19 carries for 154 and 141 pass yds in a 35-14 beating.

I get a message, "Total fluke! Computer made your run unstoppable this game!" I say, "Well, I run on everyone-it's not just you." (Keep in mind Chris Johnson got injured first half and I still got 154). death

"Bet you can't do it again! Henry was breakin tackles like he Peterson! Henry's a bum! Run it back if you think that was legit. You should have no prob doing it again!"

He comes out in goal line probably figuring I'd all out blitz. I man blitz. He tries to get a quick pass off and gets picked. Already complaining. I run it in on him. He gets it back, I pick his HB angle route, get it in for 6 and he starts complaining more. Now I'm kicking off, he's just giving himself safeties and being a cry baby...148 yds on the ground and I just keep running the score up. He conceded 48-0 at half.

"I lost before the game started! SO FAKE! Run it back!" "Oh you leveled up on me! I'ma get you fucker"
chair
Third game I'm just humoring myself... trying to make him frustrated. I run it in after 4 plays off the bat, no surprise. He's trying to nano and I'm just avoiding it with all kinds of hilarious stuff. Whada ya know 154 yds rushing and I win again.. 17-14, his last 7 was in the final minute due to a pick going through Griffin's hands right to Mason.

"Hey man, I dunno why you wouldn't wanna talk to me.. I wasn't gonna cus you out or nothin.. I just wanna know how you get your line to block so much better! I guess that was legit and all..."

So after 3 beatings, 450+ rushing yards and a turnover ratio of 8-1(a fumble)... this guy is finally convinced that he is a clown. He never took into account that maybe he should try running from run sets.. not 4WR vs nickel. He harassed me with REMATCH messages, complained about the AI, complained about me making my line better somehow, complained the game was fake and claimed I couldn't keep running him up and down the field... all of which was wrong and hilarious. lol!
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: God Bless the Internet   God Bless the Internet Empty2009-10-04, 05:13

Damn write a book homie
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: God Bless the Internet   God Bless the Internet Empty2009-10-04, 11:16

Thats funny bro. Ive had a few of those clowns play me too. I remember last year I was beatin this clown like 42-14 with 1 min left and he said i was cheating and told me to play him again with me using the lions and him using the pats. So i agree and at half of that game its 21-3 me and he says theres no way i can beat him with lions lol so he quits..

Funny stuff. Makes my day sometimes.
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: God Bless the Internet   God Bless the Internet Empty2009-10-04, 12:30

MistaFaded wrote:
Damn write a book homie

My point exactly . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: God Bless the Internet   God Bless the Internet Empty2009-10-04, 12:45

You made my daily laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Bless the Internet   God Bless the Internet Empty

Back to top Go down

God Bless the Internet
Page 1 of 1