Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme Empty
PostSubject: Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme   Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme Empty2009-10-03, 20:49

This can be found in the West Coast PB.

PA Boot Over - Hot route Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 634362 to do a drag to the right.
Reads.
1) Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 920904 running a drag to the left. He will be open almost everytime for big yards.
2) Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 772282 running the deep drag. hes open about 50% of the time.
3) Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 634362 running drag to the right. This is your check down WR.

Spacing - hot route RB to do a slant to the left, then motion him to the left.
Reads.
1) Rb on the slant. Witht eh 2 crossing routes on the left side this will confuse the defence and he will become open.
2) Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 634362 on the slant inside. Wait for him to clear the defender then bullet it to him.
3) Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 920904 on the flood route to the right. This is your check down reciever.

Flanker Drive- Hot route Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 634362 to a drag to the right, motion Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 772282 to the right, slide protect the the right.
Reads.
1) Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 634362 on the drag. Make sure you rollout to the right.
2) extended fade by Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 920904 ( make sure to hit him quick)
3) delay route by the RB. check down reciever

Quick Pitch- Leave as is.
1) this play is good for big yards with a fast back.

Backside Slant- motion Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 859845 to outside.
Reads.
1) Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 920904 open alot for big yds.
2) Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 772282 running crossing hook route to the inside will be open. Check down WR.

HB Counter- Leave as is.
1) Good running play to catch D off guard when you been running it to the right alot.

This little scheme has helped me win some ball games as of late. I have more plays for it but this is all i posted at this time. Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 970642
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme   Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme Empty2009-10-03, 23:04

good sh*t dude. this has become one of my fav formations over the past few weeks
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme   Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme Empty2009-10-04, 00:53

Thanks bro. I stumbled upon this a few days ago and been labbing it hard ever since. Seems to work wonders. So many options on all the plays.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme   Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme Empty2009-10-04, 16:40

WAT PB IS THIS IN BRUH SOUNDS GOOD
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme   Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme Empty2009-10-04, 17:06

West Coast. When you put this with a few other schemes from that PB your gana be toguh to beat lol.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme   Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme Empty2009-11-08, 21:09

hey Balla.....great post! i run that West Coast pb to bruh! that SB: Bunch Swap formation is fire! however....

i like to use the TE Slot package (this puts both TEs in...1 in the 3 point stance)....then i sub in my 3rd TE for Derick Mason. why? now...ALL of my TEs are in the game for better run blocking on that Quick Pitch play bruh! lol!

they also give me "bigger" targets to throw to if i audible to a pass. Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme 970642
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme   Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme Empty2009-11-22, 18:55

yea thanks mili. Ill try this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme   Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

Baseballa's singleback bunch swap scheme
Page 1 of 1