Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Free For All Champions

Go down 
+3
chrisc2006
Spice_Rack101
EggzOverEazy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Free For All Champions Empty
PostSubject: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty2009-10-03, 17:45

360 Champion:
Spice_Rack_101

360 Runner-up:
G Wade

PS3 Champions:
Keedon
Airsanity_RIP9

In the 360 division a few new names were on the rise, but MS veteran Spice_Rack_101 managed to best them all, even G Wade who knocked off an early favorite by defeating Harlem. Spice walks away with the $50, and the confidence that he is one of the best on the site.

The PS3 side had a lot of enthusiastic players, but after a couple of rounds, only Airsanity and Keedon stood. Due to connection issues the two couldn't play the championship game and were forced to split the prize, $25 a piece. Not the way anyone wanted to see it end, but we went through all the typical "connection problem" steps and nothing worked.
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty2009-10-03, 17:50

And 2ton said i wouldnt win plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty2009-10-03, 17:52

hahaha congratulations fellas. and thanks for being active and gettin your games in and everything. it was a lot of fun, can't wait to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

PostSubject: Re: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty2009-10-03, 17:53

Can i at least get back in the chatbox? the site gets boring without the chatbox. PLZ
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty2009-10-03, 18:31

Congrats fellas on a productive Saturday. Winning money playing a video game isn't bad at all. Hopefully next time I will show up on time and enjoy some of the fun.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riddlez
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Mr.Riddlez

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty2009-10-04, 10:12

I woulda took it if i was competing Smile
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty2009-10-04, 15:51

Chromo (No Homo) wrote:
I woulda took it if i was competing Free For All Champions 478291

stfu homo u didnt compete so dont take the limelight of thm n try n shine it on u asshole
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

PostSubject: Re: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty2009-10-04, 19:37

Cromo u might have won on the ps3 side but i had the 360 side on lock down, no one was taking it from me.
Back to top Go down
keedon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty2009-10-04, 22:29

Still haven't received the transaction
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty2009-10-04, 23:26

keedon, i told you when you won you needed to give me your email, and you never did until 7 minutes after you wrote that message...

how the hell did you expect to get the money if you never told us where to send it to?!?! just be patient and wait for the guy i told you to wait for.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty2009-10-05, 00:35

man im really glad this thing went thru smoothe man we are on our way to being considered serious for online tournaments we need like 3 more of these and we are good
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty2009-10-05, 00:39

i sent out about 70 emails and said if 25 people accepted the lockerz.com invite i would use the points we earned from them annnnnd the points i currently have to host another tournament for BOTH consoles and the prize would be a game of their choice. so far 4 people accepted, so i dont think people were interested in that, but we'll see...
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty2009-10-05, 00:50

well i think the next BIG tournament would probably be schedule around thanksgiving time or early december before the yr is over...if i remember mod said that we was looking to do 3 before the yr is out and 1 next year before the end of the madden season so we will see...we should have a meeting to determine the next date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free For All Champions   Free For All Champions Empty

Back to top Go down

Free For All Champions
Page 1 of 1