Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Fumble problems online

Go down 
+5
super_mario90
BullsFanInMia
jsmall28
Mark LaShark
crazyrocketfan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
crazyrocketfan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Fumble problems online Empty
PostSubject: Fumble problems online   Fumble problems online Empty2009-10-03, 00:51

I have like 10 fumbles in the last three games. 2 of those games I faced the ravens I fumbled 5 times and 3 times in two games. I use the bears. It seems like everytime I pass and a player get hit I fumble. I was running my 2 min offense 2nd and 1 I run it up the middle then I fumble. It also fumbled 3rd and inches when I was at there goal line. Anyway to fix my fumble problems I press I even tried pressing lb on thevway down but I still fumble
Back to top Go down
Mark LaShark
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Fumble problems online   Fumble problems online Empty2009-10-03, 00:56

The only fumble probs I have is recovering the fumble! Seems like the other team always get it no matter what I do.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Fumble problems online   Fumble problems online Empty2009-10-03, 01:10

try covering the ball before you get hit. trying to get those extra yards can cause a fumble too, so it's better to just go down sometimes.
Back to top Go down
BullsFanInMia
New MS Member
New MS Member
BullsFanInMia

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Fumble problems online   Fumble problems online Empty2009-10-03, 01:33

Facing the Ravens and their hard hitting D will cause a lot of fumbles. When facing the Ravens I usually go the Teddy Ginn Jr route and get out of bounds. HA!!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Fumble problems online   Fumble problems online Empty2009-10-03, 03:38

i had trouble with winning the fumble gotta push sertain buttons to get the ball and i swear i push the correct ones but i still don't get the ball so what i do is i protect the ball R1 after the catch i push it after the run i hold it and honestly i have'nt had a fumble in forever i can't remember the last time i fumbled but i think u play on 360 so rb should work u just gotta push it before u get hit and when u run hold it u may run slower but u won't fumble
Back to top Go down
bstaley
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Fumble problems online   Fumble problems online Empty2009-10-03, 23:18

First let me say, I stumbled on this site, and it is great. You guys and/or gals post some very good information. I exclusively play with the Texans (dont laugh). After one month, I finally got the offense down. I have every play down and know who to go to depending on the down and yardage. I have Slaton running pretty good. But, here is my question. When I drive the ball down the field (usually a 10 to13 play drive), i get in the red zone, and throw an interception. I may have 5 int for 5 drives. How do I stop doing this?
Back to top Go down
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Fumble problems online   Fumble problems online Empty2009-10-04, 00:29

lol instead of throwing a pick keep pounding the ball with slaton at the goal line or use chris brown down at the G-line (hopefully he won't fumble lol) and if u have to throw it at the g-line u got *andre* throw a fade it will work nearly every time

and if u keep throwing an int in red zone probably because almost every opponent has a good red zone D and mainly will stay in zone coveredge so keep pounding with slaton or chris brown that's prabably why u throw picks in the red zone cuz some players have good red zone D keep running
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Fumble problems online   Fumble problems online Empty2009-10-04, 00:32

TRON .....MARIO...what's up my n!gga's U..SWAG is in the building..holla at ya boy.......out. Fumble problems online Icon_king
Back to top Go down
BroadwaE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BroadwaE

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Fumble problems online   Fumble problems online Empty2009-10-08, 22:36

U AINT LYIN FUMBLES SEEM 2 BE INSTYLE ONLINE LIKE A MF
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.Com/BwaE
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumble problems online   Fumble problems online Empty

Back to top Go down

Fumble problems online
Page 1 of 1