Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking

Go down 
+2
timschroeder546
sfbosstycoon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sfbosstycoon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking Empty
PostSubject: Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking   Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking Empty2009-09-30, 22:03

I Was playing this guy online therealiest321 (I was chargers vs vikings) and we was just running out of the wildcat most of game. Ne ways he had four kickoff returns for TD. I'm normally very good at not giving up a big return, but with this guy he would just go straight up middle and all my coverage guys would be engaged--first one he went virtually untouched. thought ok my fault. next time on kickoff same thing but he broke like three tackles one of whick he had three guys on em. got pissed at that point. next one I noticed that he was taking control of one of his blockers before he caught ball, same thing couldnt tackle him --was hit sticking and was just bouncing off like a pin ball (multiple broken tackles). The last one- kinda same thing control of one of the blockers before he caught ball, went straight up middle most of my cover guys were engaged only guy not engaged kicker, still was able to try to trackle him and same thing broke several tackles and he finally gets in open field-to tha house, I notice that most of his blockers are running with him and there doing celebrations like when someone glitches you with the LOS wr glitch. Anybody have this happen to them? is this a glitch? or a cheap way of kick returning?
Only reason I ask is cuz also anytime I handed the ball to LT I fumbled automatically. is play just seemed shadey.I won I scored with 252 left in fourth he only had one timeout making it 42-35. he ran it back on kick off to tie it. I went down field scored with 52 secs left. I gave up a long pass where I thought for sure I had a pick but it went over his hand a lil. he went for two missed. He kicked an onside and I recovered...game.
Back to top Go down
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking   Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking Empty2009-10-01, 20:21

maybe u blow....
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking   Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking Empty2009-10-01, 20:30

timschroeder546 wrote:
maybe u blow....

maybe you do? wanna play sounds like your pretty good not.
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking   Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking Empty2009-10-01, 21:13

Idk i never gave up that many kickoffs in my life
Back to top Go down
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking   Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking Empty2009-10-01, 21:16

With the recent patch, kickoffs have been easier to run back.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking   Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking Empty2009-10-01, 21:19

haha thats where u want to start kickin out of bounds.. LOL yea i ran a kick back so dude did squib haha and i returned it too.. he had no open field tacklin and get that ass swerved!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking   Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking Empty

Back to top Go down

Kickoff return with ridiculous blocking
Page 1 of 1